Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Default Re: help me with my keys

Quote Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
    Yeah that may be true, so are you saying that you got a fix for the problem of keys changing? If so please enlighten us all (sarcasm)

Because I have several flashes I have done with Gusto (Friends) still going.....

Maybe I am doing it right hmmmmmmm.

Viper

I offered to help this guy for free (basically) - then he said "...no I want to learn to do it myself" Which is cool as most people don't anymore!

So in response i say ok then get the things I told you to get and I will help you from there.....

Instead you pop up and offer to show him how to swap esns back and forth so that he get get the keys pushed to his gusto again and then you tell me ....... "Well if you know a better way enlighten US ALL...."

Thats what I was setting out to do - what do you not get about that?

You have a few friends devices flashed with gusto's that still work? I have a lot that still work!

No problem I'll just crawl back under my rock and let you have the stage master Viper!!!!

Enjoy it
    Last edited by elisa191; 06-13-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Newb

Very Professional statements coming from you....... 10k devices wow I am very impressed.....

For one Evolution Version of DFS that you recommended is not needed...

It can be done with other software as you should know that cost much less or is free...

I flash allot of devices, not 10k though, and never use Evolution...

All is good, its easy to see how this forum is handled...

If someone offers a different method than a few of the privileged ones here then its frowned upon or they are ridiculed...

Way to bring in new Members

Now I will go climb back under my rock and let you have your Stage Back, Just the way it is supposed to be.......

Viper

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

@viper,your comments about the forum are neither true nor needed,i was not going to come in here until you slander our forum,if what you said was true i would have banned you after your flaming of ztahoez last week,who is a respected member of the flashing community.i didnt give your posts any value,you just seem to like drama at the expense of others.i just read every post you have made in your time here and pretty much all were non productive and spent flaming.

now consider this is your only warning,you are welcome here if you are civil,you can express your opinions without flaming,it is just not productive or needed.we have rules like every other forum here and you are required to follow them like every other other member.if you dont the ban hammer will swing.now you see how this forum is handled.

read the rules before you post again.you have been warned.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

well im just decided im gonna pay to get in premium forum to do more reading that i cant find on here. thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123