Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 3 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

well since there are so many locks on iphones these days im not sure what you are trying to unlock it for,so be more specific please,student discounts have not been a topic of discussion for me and my team as of yet.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Part 3 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Thank you .....this is good information

Newb BABY NEWB

Hey Rich,

I was looking around online and your name came up as the goto fr the sort of question I had, so i wanted to take the time to ask you a few questions.

First off, I want to say that I am increibly phone savvy and have done flashing for different phone types, and flashign firmware for iphones. My question stems from the changes in the way iphones operate now though.

I have a 8gb verizon iphone 4, and I want it on cricket, as a gift to a friend because I upgraded to a 5.

Here's are the questions:

It seems the phone eneds to be jailbroken, but everywhere i've looked there are no untethered jailbreaks for 6.1.3, does that mean if I purchase a flash credit from your tool that I will not be able to restart my iphone without having it tethered to a pc?

I also read that since cricket has started carrying the iphone now, they are no allowing non-cricket iphones to be added to their lists, is this true?

Last but not least, is there any way to completely disable phone features in an iphone, as in, flash one with ipod touch firmware?

If we can find a way to get this on cricket without needing to be tethered if the battery dies (the biggest issue i see) then I'm down to buy a credit and give you a little love for all your work pioneering this.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by whyirishman View Post
    Hey Rich,

I was looking around online and your name came up as the goto fr the sort of question I had, so i wanted to take the time to ask you a few questions.

First off, I want to say that I am increibly phone savvy and have done flashing for different phone types, and flashign firmware for iphones. My question stems from the changes in the way iphones operate now though.

I have a 8gb verizon iphone 4, and I want it on cricket, as a gift to a friend because I upgraded to a 5.

Here's are the questions:

It seems the phone eneds to be jailbroken, but everywhere i've looked there are no untethered jailbreaks for 6.1.3, does that mean if I purchase a flash credit from your tool that I will not be able to restart my iphone without having it tethered to a pc?

I also read that since cricket has started carrying the iphone now, they are no allowing non-cricket iphones to be added to their lists, is this true?

Last but not least, is there any way to completely disable phone features in an iphone, as in, flash one with ipod touch firmware?

If we can find a way to get this on cricket without needing to be tethered if the battery dies (the biggest issue i see) then I'm down to buy a credit and give you a little love for all your work pioneering this.
    you will be able to untether your phone soon,its not public yet.you can still put it on cricket,just tell cs its an evo or some other android.no you cannot flash ipod firm to an iphone.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

I just tell them its a Basic flip phone, $45 plan compatible with unlimited talk/text and 3G, although 3G is a bit slower on 45 plan then it is on $50 plan, but my customers would rather have it a bit slower and unlimited, then somewhat faster with 2.5gb data cap.

Just wait for ios7 untethered jb to come out, and support for flashing it will soon follow, thanks to Rich and other iphone gurus.

Newb

Any news on when this will work with the new jailbreak on ios 7?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast