Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Part 3 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

well cause i can get data only on my boost mobile for 15$ every three months with the boost account glitch and i use texplus app for calls and texts

Apprentice

Default Re: Part 3 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

hey guys I figured out why this tool is being delayed.

you see p0sixninja found a bootrom exploit which will be able to jailbreak the new iPhone (iOS 7) which will be announced in September. Rich is waiting for this to come out before he releases his own tool.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

joshua hill (p0sixninja) is part of the iphonecdmatool team bro,its no secret we are waiting for ios7 public release.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    joshua hill (p0sixninja) is part of the iphonecdmatool team bro,its no secret we are waiting for ios7 public release.
    well there have been numerous inquiries here as to when it will be out because it was never made public that you guys are waiting for iOS 7 to come out before releasing the new tool

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

well i saw you have been over here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

so i figured everyone knows we teamed up a few months ago for the new tool,it is amazing,you guys will love it i promise.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Talking Re: Part 3 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    well i saw you have been over here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

so i figured everyone knows we teamed up a few months ago for the new tool,it is amazing,you guys will love it i promise.
    thanks for all the hard work rich. I might buy the new iPhone and was wondering if I should get it unlocked or with your tool can I buy it locked and use your tool to unlock it?

also, are there any student discounts?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast