Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Hey Rich, with the current tool, what does the OTA do that the SSH CONNECT doesnt , and does that mean that you are able to flash iphones, such as a verizon iphone 4s to a carrier like metro, cuz im trying to get the esn and all that other stuff changed and added to metro service.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 3 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

ota is for the devices that cannot ota,for iphone this means no use of carrier bundle no mms,facetime,imessage,those devices will only get t-t-data,and have the annoying (iphone is not activated) message.it does not flash it only ota's the iphone to get it to an activated state.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Default Re: Part 3 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I'm a bit desperate and I'd be willing to mail my iPhone to you rich so you can flash it. I would pay all the additional shipping charges, let me know if this is a possibility.

Newb

Iphone meid repair tool is it out yet??

Apprentice

hi i just acquired this iphone 4s 32gb,, is it possible to flash it to boost,or vzw, for just the data only option, so i could just download apps for calls and text, which im doing with me evos now? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrhollywood View Post
    Iphone meid repair tool is it out yet??
    No it's not out yet but will be soon we all hope.

Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post
    hi i just acquired this iphone 4s 32gb,, is it possible to flash it to boost,or vzw, for just the data only option, so i could just download apps for calls and text, which im doing with me evos now? thanks
    Anything is possible but why just for data? Sounds like you're trying to defraud the carrier by cloning a MEID of another device to have more than one device using the same credentials on more than one device.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast