I started this site on Friday January 29, 2010. I don't have a lot of time to set this template up so I deferred to Dex. And he has done a masterful job along with Mr. Pseudonym.

Here is the staff we have so far:

Administrators:

Smitty68521- Responsible for overall forum content and posts.
Dex- Responsible for overall functionality of the site.
Mr Pseudonym- Keeping Smitty and Dex in line.

Note: All three administrators have the authority to ban anybody. There is no appeal system. Their decisions are final. Period.

Global Moderators:

Whitey10tc

Global Moderators have the authority to ban anybody for violation of forum rules. There is no appeal system if you get banned by a Global Moderator.

Moderators:

Meanngreen04- HTC Section

We also have a "Cricket Mafia" Group. This is one forum where it is required you show proof you belong in the Cricket Mafia. These are members who have created solutions for a lot of phones or even one phone and know a great deal about phone flashing. If someone in this group says something, it is correct. Don't doubt it.

We also have a "Trusted Advisor" group. This group is for regulars from other forums. People who have established a good reputation for knowing their stuff. These people give sound advice.

Since this forum is new, most of us are in "newbie" or "apprentice" status because of our post count. If you see an Administrator, Global Moderator, Cricket Mafia, or Trusted Advisor you can bet they know what they are talking about.

If you want to have Cricket Mafia or Trusted Advisor added to your screen name, contact an administrator or Moderator, let them know why you feel you deserve this status. If it is approved then we change it for you. It's that simple.