Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default MIFI 2200 to boost method?

Anyone know how to do it using DFS? i cant get the data going. Many who lost their mifi2200 to the data filters are choosing to try boost but i dont know the method.

BANNED

Default Re: MIFI 2200 to boost method?

Quote Originally Posted by JaiFar1996 View Post
    Anyone know how to do it using DFS? i cant get the data going. Many who lost their mifi2200 to the data filters are choosing to try boost but i dont know the method.
    Hello,

If you know how to do it with CDMA Workshop its the same way! All the settings are exactly the same they are just in different areas but if you simply figure out what all the codes your using are you can easily transcribe it over.

If your going to be a flasher you really should KNOW this stuff

Not trying to sound like a jerk you will be better in the long run believe me

elisa191

Apprentice

ive always done the verizon thing...first time trying boost. i guess i always relied on expert flashers to give me tutorial but they dont deal with boost so couldnt really help me.
    we're all taught by someone and i guess im starting over

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaiFar1996 View Post
    ive always done the verizon thing...first time trying boost. i guess i always relied on expert flashers to give me tutorial but they dont deal with boost so couldnt really help me.
    we're all taught by someone and i guess im starting over

Well the thing with Boost is unlike Verizon they dont push data keys to the device upon activation the keys are programed into the phones at the factory and they never change. There are only a few phones that you can use that will give you real 3g with the sanyo incognito being the phone of choice.

The big issue with Boost is that if you want to seriously flash you have to have a lot of incognitos and they are not cheap (30 - 45 on ebay) and the big problem is that its hard to find quantity as wholesalers dont what to sell 20 or 50 they want to sell 5k at a time so you have to come with cash but wholesalers are the only ones you can get decent prices from.

So once you have the boost phone - however you get it - you simply activate it and then read all the keys off it just like you would with your Verizon fascinate after you activated it.

There are a lot of guides on this you can google but i hope this helps you understand whats happing a little better

elisa191

Apprentice

alot of guides flashing to boost on google ive been searching for weeks with no luck,,,

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post
    alot of guides flashing to boost on google ive been searching for weeks with no luck,,,
    Yea I am in the same boat, with the way verizon is now going what is the point in paying someone to flash it when you have to keep sending it back might be better just to do it yourself. I know there are some heavy hitters out there that make a living off this, so I think that this is why for the most part this is some what kept quite. Plus there is the actually cost of buying cdma workshop that seems to deture other but at the cost of the phone and software thats almost around what you pay someone...

Hopefully someone can bring some more light on these little guys

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast