Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Newb BABY NEWB

Default Re: Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 to Boost - Verizon - ect | Flashedphones.net

link does not work

Newb

Default Re: Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 to Boost - Verizon - ect | Flashedphones.net

Do you actually sell profiles too? Maybe I can make use of the incognitos I have had for awhile now.

Newb

I have a sprint galaxy s4 (sph-l720) that I bought which was already flashed to boost with someone else's number. It had jellybean on it so I updated it to Kitkat 4.4.2. This of course wiped out the flash and made the phone new again ready for sprint. I want to flash it back to boost with my roommates boost account. Is this possible to flash a sprint s4 with kitkat 4.4.2 to boost mobile?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by blazin6969 View Post
    Do you actually sell profiles too? Maybe I can make use of the incognitos I have had for awhile now.
    We sell incognitos and Samsung moments depending on what plan you want. We have thousands in stock just PM us if you need any or go to our website and contact us there.

thanks

elisa191

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kvn00767 View Post
    I have a sprint galaxy s4 (sph-l720) that I bought which was already flashed to boost with someone else's number. It had jellybean on it so I updated it to Kitkat 4.4.2. This of course wiped out the flash and made the phone new again ready for sprint. I want to flash it back to boost with my roommates boost account. Is this possible to flash a sprint s4 with kitkat 4.4.2 to boost mobile?
    Hello,

Yes this can be flashed no problem you just need to have the unlock and after that its the same process as the video here

Thanks

elisa191

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567