Join Today

Site Sponsor

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default 2013 c.t.i.a. Thread-discuss,post your pics,vids,thoughts,etc. Here!

Well its still going on for one more day,but i have a couple hours before vegas nightlife calls so why not start this now...

It was held at sands convention center in las vegas,nevada from may 21-23 11am to 5pm
    and has vendors from virtually ever side of wireless anything boasting there products and tools new and old for 2013!

it is a quite a spectacle,there are more short skirts and half dressed girls than you can shake a stick at,thats for sure.

some of the booths must have been upwards to 100k or better,so far my award for best booth goes to ericsson,man that booth was impressive with its floor to ceiling massive size and countless flatscreens and macs/pc's to show there lineup.

I will be adding to this thread in the next few days and posting more pics and vids in the days to come.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

OK,now for some other cool (personal) stuff,a few pics from our trip outside of ctia

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    We had a good time at the pawn stars pawn shop,we got to see the old man,corry and chum,rick was not there or we didnt see him,they did kick us all out so they could start taping a new episode,lol but were a bunch of nice peeps.
    thats me by the old mans car

my wife and i by ricks hood

i took the first U.S. patent for potash to sell them (thats what i am holding)but unfortunately they said it was a print....(damn-it)lol.

more to come ...
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 05-22-2013 at 10:47 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: 2013 c.t.i.a. Thread-discuss,post your pics,vids,thoughts,etc. Here!

here is a pic of,from left to right,dwayne(ztahoez),trevor(rev.clutch),and rich hathaway(me) lol,was last night at the freemont district downtown las vegas,a party every night there..

Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here