Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Helping flashing a sprint s3 to pageplus

If anyone can help me out I know there is prolly a lot of stuff already out there I just need to know the fastest and easiest way for a noob on flashing... Thanks

The Wireless Professional Admin The Wireless Profesional Staff

Default Re: Helping flashing a sprint s3 to pageplus

Try wireless workshop we are the only company that is making page plus flashing of any other carriers phone have real 3g. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

Well that's not exactly true someone had 3G Page Plus Flashing way before you guys. I have been doing them for over 6 months with no .....s needed. Funny how somes businesses want to take the credit for something that they copied from others. I am sure this will get taken down since the main supporters here are all involved with them.....

Viper

Quote Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
    Well that's not exactly true someone had 3G Page Plus Flashing way before you guys. I have been doing them for over 6 months with no .....s needed. Funny how somes businesses want to take the credit for something that they copied from others. I am sure this will get taken down since the main supporters here are all involved with them.....

Viper
    So if I'm understanding this correctly YOU'RE claiming WirelessWorkshop has taken someones solution and copied it? That's a BIG accusation to make, please provide proof of what you're claiming?
    Does your tool have the true 3g speeds or does it just show 3g on the phone?

As far as taking down the thread? If it's true it will stay up, if you can come forward with some hard proof that they did what you claim, it will stay up.
    If you can't actually prove what you're claiming, it will still stay up to show that we welcome peoples opinions as long as they are civil in doing so, which you have been so far. Even if a hater or someone who disagrees posts something as long as it conforms to the forum rules and not in a vendors dedicated forum we the staff use our discretion and will usually leave a thread up for discussion. If what you say can not be proven it just looks like you're trying to cause problems for another business.
    I don't post about the shop down the street copying customers phone books and photos because I don't have proof but I suspect they do it, I've heard from 3rd parties they do, but will never come out in public without proof. Keeps me from being sued for slander.

So lets discuss your allegations,
    Was Wireless Workshop aware that you or someone else were doing this months ago before they started advertising as the first?
    Did you or someone else advertise as being able to do this in the last x amount of time?
    Is it the same, or a different method?
    Are they taking claim on someones elses work, or are they claiming their own work?
    What proof can/will you provide?

Newb

One: Another Top Flashing Company brought this out before Wireless Workshop did. I know for a fact and anyone who has the ability to do a little research can see also. I will not get into the names of companies as I am sure I would be banned.

Two: It's nothing revolutionary flashing to Page Plus and getting 3G as I myself have been doing it for a long while, along with I know others. (Without d--nors )

Three: For one to claim to be the first then they are the ones that need to back up there story not me. (I am sure that any legitimate business that puts up a claim should and would have the info to prove that)

Four: I could post how to flash to Page Plus and everyone that wants to flash to Page Plus could get 3G without a d-nor, but I have already received several messages etc. on how this would harm so many businesses welfare and that I would be wrong for doing so.

Five: Is it their on work? (Certainly not because its no different than the method that several top end Flashers have been using for some time)

Personally I do not care what there claims are, are they copying someones work you ask? That's a question you need to ask them not me, I already know that answer.

I am not affiliated with any of the companies, but it is sad to see such desperation and the need of a claim to fame......

I knew this post would get attention immediately, without a doubt.
    Last edited by Viper32; 06-02-2013 at 07:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
    One: Another Top Flashing Company brought this out before Wireless Workshop did. I know for a fact and anyone who has the ability to do a little research can see also. I will not get into the names of companies as I am sure I would be banned.

Two: It's nothing revolutionary flashing to Page Plus and getting 3G as I myself have been doing it for a long while, along with I know others. (Without d--nors )

Three: For one to claim to be the first then they are the ones that need to back up there story not me. (I am sure that any legitimate business that puts up a claim should and would have the info to prove that)

Four: I could post how to flash to Page Plus and everyone that wants to flash to Page Plus could get 3G without a d-nor, but I have already received several messages etc. on how this would harm so many businesses welfare and that I would be wrong for doing so.

Five: Is it their on work? (Certainly not because its no different than the method that several top end Flashers have been using for some time)

Personally I do not care what there claims are, are they copying someones work you ask? That's a question you need to ask them not me, I already know that answer.

I am not affiliated with any of the companies, but it is sad to see such desperation and the need of a claim to fame......

I knew this post would get attention immediately, without a doubt.

I am not here to discount any claims you make or to support them but like you we have been flashing real 3g to all Verizon MNVOs for years however I will say that what WW has done is very clever and I don't know of another AUTOMATIC programer that does this but I admit I am out of the loop as far as automated programers go as we manually flash most of our phones and when myself and my main tech are out our other techs use WW for basic phones.

It is very interesting though that if you look at how these guys actually flash you will probably notice that it is different from how you flash. You don't use a d.....r (I don't think any of the real flashers do anymore do we) but you can't get all the programing codes OTA on the 500. Up until I saw WW in action I have never seen anyone else (not saying they aren't out there) who knows how to generate the 7th authentication but they can and they have automated it.

I think that gets a thumbs up no matter who you are.

Just my 2 worthless cents

elisa191
    Last edited by elisa191; 06-03-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast