Quote Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
Okay, I hear what you both are saying, but I can only tell you real world test. I don't get a 3G symbol with only 2g. The methods I have used gets real 3G and will pull passwords etc. without a do-nor (and have been doing this for a long time). I may not have 13 years of flashing under my belt but I know whats for real and not. If and when i can see something different you are doing then I will eat Crow and sing your praise all day. Server Side huh, well I have seen your flashing software three minute waiting time, maybe you have a automated do-or setup then your doing the write. Until I can see otherwise I have seen your flashes and actually fixed several of your flashes just last week, If i was revolutionary I would certainly be using some better PRL's and not rebranding a Verizon Messaging Apk. and calling it my own. (Now that's a real Claim to Fame)...

I accept your challenge though ztahoez, I will flash a Sprint S3/S4/ or Note 2 to 3G do Speed Tests and post them, then reset the Nam and allow you to do the same to it, if yours are far superior then I will eat my Crow. I don't expect that you will accept this but if so I am willing and ready to do the dead. The balls in your corner !!!

If you do not want to do this then I will take it upon myself to flash with your software, my method, and two other Top Flashing Companies and post results. I will make them anonymous Brand A/B/C/D and send you the results.

**All I am saying in all this is the claim as the first is not true, is yours different I am certain it is in some small way, but I have seen nothing that makes it revolutionary as stated**

Really open Forum when i disagree with something I am accused of trolling a thread......

Viper
I see that you keep bringing up do nor phones? I don't believe that's how it's done? At least not with WirelessWorkshop. Yes I can flash a phone to PPC and get the 3g icon? But doing a comparison wirelessworkshops flash is giving a faster speed than my manual flash.