Join Today

Site Sponsor

Threaded View

Newb

Default Re: Helping flashing a sprint s3 to pageplus

One: Another Top Flashing Company brought this out before Wireless Workshop did. I know for a fact and anyone who has the ability to do a little research can see also. I will not get into the names of companies as I am sure I would be banned.

Two: It's nothing revolutionary flashing to Page Plus and getting 3G as I myself have been doing it for a long while, along with I know others. (Without d--nors )

Three: For one to claim to be the first then they are the ones that need to back up there story not me. (I am sure that any legitimate business that puts up a claim should and would have the info to prove that)

Four: I could post how to flash to Page Plus and everyone that wants to flash to Page Plus could get 3G without a d-nor, but I have already received several messages etc. on how this would harm so many businesses welfare and that I would be wrong for doing so.

Five: Is it their on work? (Certainly not because its no different than the method that several top end Flashers have been using for some time)

Personally I do not care what there claims are, are they copying someones work you ask? That's a question you need to ask them not me, I already know that answer.

I am not affiliated with any of the companies, but it is sad to see such desperation and the need of a claim to fame......

I knew this post would get attention immediately, without a doubt.
    Last edited by Viper32; 06-02-2013 at 07:13 PM.