Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newb

Default Re: Helping flashing a sprint s3 to pageplus

elisa191,

I am not dismissing the work anyone has done, I am just saying that the claim to be the first by them is incorrect. I have looked at how they flash, and see nothing different than some others are doing. I have not used a do-or in over a year to get 3G. The sad thing is that getting 3g with Verizon is not complicated at all. Most of it is in the authenication as you stated with a few other things of course. I follow the work you guys do on the mifi units and know you all understand how this works. My thought process is this, yeah they can get 3G along with others, but the claim of being the first is not true at all.

I appreciate your comments and look forward to what you guys come up with on the mifi units.......

Viper

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

the claim was real 3g not just to show 3g which is what the other company has(3g with 2g speeds)
    you cant possibly know how the flash is done as it is done server side,you can only read the phone and look to see what you can see.have you looked at the instructions?

yes the owner is a great friend of mine,but i am saying this because its true.when he showed me how he got it done my first thought was "how can this even work".....
    i promise you that you have never flashed a phone like this,it is ingenious and not been done before i am certain,if it had,it would be all over the net. I can flash 3g on any vzw mvno but his flash renders speeds faster every time.it is truely full 3g.
    I would love to see a speedtest comparison of your other company and ww,but i already know who wins it..
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

The Wireless Professional Admin The Wireless Profesional Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
    One: Another Top Flashing Company brought this out before Wireless Workshop did. I know for a fact and anyone who has the ability to do a little research can see also. I will not get into the names of companies as I am sure I would be banned.
    First off. No other "Top Flashing Company" around can get true 3g on sprint phones or other BESIDES vzw phones and most can't even get 3g on the 4g lte vzw phones.

Two: It's nothing revolutionary flashing to Page Plus and getting 3G as I myself have been doing it for a long while, along with I know others. (Without d--nors )
    Second. What we are doing is revolutionary for the flashing market. NO ONE Else is doing them the way we are period. I don't have to explain anything to you about our process

Three: For one to claim to be the first then they are the ones that need to back up there story not me. (I am sure that any legitimate business that puts up a claim should and would have the info to prove that)
    Apparently you have never heard of me. I have many firsts under my belt not that i am bragging but i have been flashing phones since 2000 and i am just betting that you never even heard of it until the past few years. I am one of the originals not just some wanna be.

Four: I could post how to flash to Page Plus and everyone that wants to flash to Page Plus could get 3G without a d-nor, but I have already received several messages etc. on how this would harm so many businesses welfare and that I would be wrong for doing so
    The way that you are doing things is one thing. I know of your method its been done for years its nothing new

Five: Is it their on work? (Certainly not because its no different than the method that several top end Flashers have been using for some time)

Personally I do not care what there claims are, are they copying someones work you ask? That's a question you need to ask them not me, I already know that answer.

I am not affiliated with any of the companies, but it is sad to see such desperation and the need of a claim to fame......
    It is our original solution. There is no other like it and trust me i need no "Claim to Fame". 13 yrs of flashing i have nothing to prove to anyone but hey have a good day and quit trolling my thread.

The Wireless Professional Admin The Wireless Profesional Staff

edited *****************************

look i don't have time for the who's e-dick is bigger game
    the way we are doing thing's are different and that is all that needs to be said here.

if you want to waste your time proving me wrong go for it. i was once a member of xda like you until i had over 2 million downloads and got a whopping 15 dollars in donations.
    have a good day sir.
    Last edited by ztahoez; 06-02-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Okay, I hear what you both are saying, but I can only tell you real world test. I don't get a 3G symbol with only 2g. The methods I have used gets real 3G and will pull passwords etc. without a do-nor (and have been doing this for a long time). I may not have 13 years of flashing under my belt but I know whats for real and not. If and when i can see something different you are doing then I will eat Crow and sing your praise all day. Server Side huh, well I have seen your flashing software three minute waiting time, maybe you have a automated do-or setup then your doing the write. Until I can see otherwise I have seen your flashes and actually fixed several of your flashes just last week, If i was revolutionary I would certainly be using some better PRL's and not rebranding a Verizon Messaging Apk. and calling it my own. (Now that's a real Claim to Fame)...

I accept your challenge though ztahoez, I will flash a Sprint S3/S4/ or Note 2 to 3G do Speed Tests and post them, then reset the Nam and allow you to do the same to it, if yours are far superior then I will eat my Crow. I don't expect that you will accept this but if so I am willing and ready to do the dead. The balls in your corner !!!

If you do not want to do this then I will take it upon myself to flash with your software, my method, and two other Top Flashing Companies and post results. I will make them anonymous Brand A/B/C/D and send you the results.

**All I am saying in all this is the claim as the first is not true, is yours different I am certain it is in some small way, but I have seen nothing that makes it revolutionary as stated**

Really open Forum when i disagree with something I am accused of trolling a thread......

Viper
    I see that you keep bringing up do nor phones? I don't believe that's how it's done? At least not with WirelessWorkshop. Yes I can flash a phone to PPC and get the 3g icon? But doing a comparison wirelessworkshops flash is giving a faster speed than my manual flash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12