Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Re: updating AAA/HA secrets OTASP

Quote Originally Posted by rybshik View Post
    Is it possible to modify MiFi2200 Verizon firmware so that it will be able to accept AAA/HA secrets updates via OTASP and even do initial OTA activation on Verizon prepaid?

As I mentioned on your other thread - If we could do this we would be all set!

We did work on it for the 2200 but the perimeters that the one device we got to ota has are not present on the 2200 (or another mifi unit we looked at so far) and it dosent seem as though there is a place to set them.

We will see I have someone who is a lot smarter then me looking at it now

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: updating AAA/HA secrets OTASP

Quote Originally Posted by rybshik View Post
    Is it possible to modify MiFi2200 Verizon firmware so that it will be able to accept AAA/HA secrets updates via OTASP and even do initial OTA activation on Verizon prepaid?
    pick a thread please,do not keep reposting the same question over and over again in different threads.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

i got a verizon mifi 2200 stuck in download mode does anyone know how to fix it i try to reset its does not do anything

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

So guys here is my problem, and if im posting this in the wrong section please give me a good swift kick in the a $$. I bought a flashed 4510l mifi from ebay, used it for two weeks and it got kicked off I paid 180 for the unit and added 100 dollars to the account. The seller never returned any msgs and it was too late to file a paypal claim. Ok...so I contacted verizon and was told I needed to dial *228from the phone I didnt tell them that I didnt have the ..... rather I switched the account over to a different verizon phone (gusto) then I dialed *228 so the account is ready to go again. But I would need your guys expert help in getting my mifi flashed again. I do have some flashing experience with demo dfs and I have the spc for both ..... and mifi.....guys im on my hands and knees.....please help me or im left with an expensive paperweight.

BANNED

But I would need your guys expert help in getting my mifi flashed again. I do have some flashing experience with demo dfs and I have the spc for both ..... and mifi.....guys im on my hands and knees.....please help me or im left with an expensive paperweight.[/QUOTE]

Hello John,

Unfortunately at this point you will probably be kicked off agian within a month! You can move to NextG (Verizon) 60.00 a month plan and get 3g and then the plans go up to 90.00 for 7gig of data I think but most people use way more then that on the mifis hence the bann from verizon.

Boost may be an option in your area and they dont really restrict data yet but make sure a real 3g ..... is used if you get it flashed or it will be so dirt slow you wouldnt want to use it anyhow!

Another option that several of us have come up with for veriozn basic is to use an android phone that will OTA the new data keys when verizon updates them and put it to the account and they dont get knocked off.

We sell these for 99.00 and other flashers sell them as well

Those are your options I hope this helps you a little
    Last edited by elisa191; 07-19-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Newb

Thanks eliza191 that helps somewhat, but I have spent hours researching what I have to do to get it reflashed myself. My goal is to make this as much of a learning experience as possible. With all the money I have already invested I will reflash till my pc mouse wears out if that is what it takes. So if the guide on here will apply to me...do all the bypass keys still work and do I absolutely need the paid version of CDMA workshop to proceed? Thanks in advance.... You guys got...ahem....balls that clank!