Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by mr.GOOLE1994 View Post
    Smart move...That guy was trusted guru and his reputation was high...Im glad he got banned. I must say though, that guy was smart enough too hustle several flashers out there money. Since day one i knew that guy was a phony but didn't want to say anything since i knew if i started talking, a lot of people would back him up since he was a trusted guru and everyone would think I'm a hater. I remember there were several flashers (not mentioning any names) actually recommending people to buy from Will...i wouldn't be surprised if they got a piece of the cake as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep unfortunately Will wasn't the only snake-oil salesman running around. Look how many fools spent their life savings on Extraverts LMAO. There are several others who should have been canned over the whole fiasco as well.

In fact this entire thread is a farce as there never were any "bypass codes" and the "solutions" that Will and several others here sold and parroted were nothing but snake oil. I think it gives a bad reputation to both the site and the operators.

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

So, the pressing Q remains is there a solution or are all who make claims they have a solution SAMMERS?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

the answer is plan to reflash your device weekly if you get any longer then consider yourself lucky or simply just get legit data service.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB BABY NEWB

Thank you very much

Newb

The End

Newb

Thank You

Thank You