Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

just reflash it.. they still work great for browsing the web etc, at least on my end its when downloading programs etc, is when i have issues..

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Can anyone debrand my mifi? I will pay. Thanks in advance.

Thread cleaned up of all non Mifi 2200 posts
    Keep it on track or be banned.
    I've moved all the bs ebay posts here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if you want to bicker about eBay and who's selling what and how do it there.

Newb

Why can't I contact other members in this thread. Does this forum restrict that. I'm new to this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't I contact other members in this thread. Does this forum restrict that. I'm new to this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mifiguy6573 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and no. Yes you can contact other members, but there are restrictions on the amount of private messages you can send as a new member. This helps to encourage members to post in the threads instead of spamming other members for help.
    I might suggest get your post count up, take some time and introduce yourself in the members intro forum +1, then you could try the free for all forum or upcoming technologies forum for other great discussions you could jump in on and get more posts.

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldFar View Post
    Now you all know what many of us went through when we were modifying Directv cards back in the old days. We would rewrite the cards and bam they were down again. Then they came out with the new cards and to this day NO ONE has found a fix. I suspect that there will not be a working fix for the MIFI's as well...but a lot of the flashers will make a lot of money telling everyone that they have a fix....and then quietly disappear.

I too believe as 80sbaby said that the youtube video gave all the info to verizon and the others where their hole was and now it is plugged. The only way to solve this is to have some one on the inside. If this had been kept a close secret and not everyone broadcasting it...we all would still be up.

Holy crap Grumpy...

Those were the old days (good old days)

Do you remember a company called PedeTown USA?