Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Quote Originally Posted by aceofhearts3 View Post
    Using dfs i'm unable to get my aaa or HA keys, and under data there is no ppp password. I'm using an extravert and hae the correct spc...anyone out there available to help?
    Unless you want a hotspot that works 2-48 hours I wouldn't even waste your time.
    Last edited by pagenotfound; 05-17-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

thank youuuuuuu

Newb

ur the best one i see in my life i been flashing for years and u is the doctoer for flashing just keep flashing when u wana flash flashit righte

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by pagenotfound View Post
    Yea this won't work. Tested and failed over and over. Verizon just did another "sweep" because 10 devices just went down around 12pm est.

I even know someone that bought an Overdrive Pro from him (Flashed Phones) and it already stopped working and my friend didn't even pull 10Mb with it.

Sorry to say but there is no "fix" for this. NO amount of phone calls or texts will keep your device turned on.

Unless your device can OTA, Verizon will change the passwords OVER AND OVER. Find a carrier that allows this or find a device that can OTA. That is the SOLUTION! The jig is up!

yea i performed a trst on two mifi's both flashed with his patch bot flashed the same way except one one ..... was gusto and one was extravagant the one with the extravagant went down next day the one with gusto is still going an equal amount of data was used on both devices and both devices were flashed with in minutes of each other so im rueling out his theory about the ..... phones and the filters my theroy is they are tapping into the mifi's via ip addresses and or mac ip im not too familiar with changing those things but if anyone could do so plz do and report back results but in my opinion that has to be whats going on 90% of the devices going down or mifi's very few phones are affected also he deleted my posting on these results on youtube as well as blocked me why do such thing is it just becuase your fix didnt work and ppl or informing the community and fellow flashers of the results
    Last edited by 80sbaby; 05-18-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Newb

I've been flashing Novatel 2200's for quite some time now, and had about 80-90 regular customers that gladly paid $10 / month for the "unlimited" service.

When they went down, I went crazy, and tried every single Verizon Prepaid phone that was available, on each & every plan (even the new $35 / month unlimited web plan), and they ALL went down again and again.

The one thing I can tell you, is that you CANNOT use a high amount of data, if you want your MiFi to stay working.

I've got a few elderly people in my community that STILL have theirs up & running, and it's 100% dependant on which websites you visit / what kind of data transfer rate you're consuming. Basic web browsing / facebooking should NOT get your device kicked, but YouTube / Netflix / Downloads WILL get your device kicked.

I just flashed another Gusto 2 2200 a few days ago (thurs night), and i've used it for Pandora from my iPhone 5, as well as light web browsing for 10-20 minute intervals, and it's still up & running.

I also flashed another device at the exact same time as this 2200 (gusto 2), gave it to a friend who's went down, and they use a lot of YouTube / downloading, and sure as spit, theirs is down again.

I am 100% confident this is what's causing them to crash. I would bet on it, and have tested over 50 devices in the last 10 days. I've been on the phone with my customers, asking them questions, and I know that they're done for (when it comes to YouTube & whatnot), but you can still use it for web browsing!

TIPTOE AROUND PEOPLE! You're LITERALLY walking on eggshells... for $10/month

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by boosey View Post
    I've been flashing Novatel 2200's for quite some time now, and had about 80-90 regular customers that gladly paid $10 / month for the "unlimited" service.

When they went down, I went crazy, and tried every single Verizon Prepaid phone that was available, on each & every plan (even the new $35 / month unlimited web plan), and they ALL went down again and again.

The one thing I can tell you, is that you CANNOT use a high amount of data, if you want your MiFi to stay working.

I've got a few elderly people in my community that STILL have theirs up & running, and it's 100% dependant on which websites you visit / what kind of data transfer rate you're consuming. Basic web browsing / facebooking should NOT get your device kicked, but YouTube / Netflix / Downloads WILL get your device kicked.

I just flashed another Gusto 2 2200 a few days ago (thurs night), and i've used it for Pandora from my iPhone 5, as well as light web browsing for 10-20 minute intervals, and it's still up & running.

I also flashed another device at the exact same time as this 2200 (gusto 2), gave it to a friend who's went down, and they use a lot of YouTube / downloading, and sure as spit, theirs is down again.

I am 100% confident this is what's causing them to crash. I would bet on it, and have tested over 50 devices in the last 10 days. I've been on the phone with my customers, asking them questions, and I know that they're done for (when it comes to YouTube & whatnot), but you can still use it for web browsing!

TIPTOE AROUND PEOPLE! You're LITERALLY walking on eggshells... for $10/month
    I am not sure if your data consumption theory is 100%. I have see units that pulled 25 MB go down and some units have pulled 10GB. I have hundreds of flashes that were from 2012 and I have not had any reports of those going down. It's mainly new flashes and new accounts in 2013.

I am not sure 100% how they are flagging the account and which device to change the passwords on but they are and I do not think anyone is going to find out how they are doing it. Verizon Wireless made $29 Billion in the first quarter alone. They charge $90 for 10 GB of data for a prepaid jetpack and $375 for 50 GB of data on the post paid side. Does anyone really think they are going to 1 up Verizon? They saw what was happening and they said NO WAY. Their network engineers make over $100k per year. You aren't going to pay one off or get answers out of one.

On another note there is another seller that claims he has someone on the inside of Verizon that he is paying $5 per account so his accounts don't get flagged. I don't know how that is working for him but I doubt that will last either. If it even works it's only a matter of time before that individual looses their job with Verizon.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast