Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Now you all know what many of us went through when we were modifying Directv cards back in the old days. We would rewrite the cards and bam they were down again. Then they came out with the new cards and to this day NO ONE has found a fix. I suspect that there will not be a working fix for the MIFI's as well...but a lot of the flashers will make a lot of money telling everyone that they have a fix....and then quietly disappear.

I too believe as 80sbaby said that the youtube video gave all the info to verizon and the others where their hole was and now it is plugged. The only way to solve this is to have some one on the inside. If this had been kept a close secret and not everyone broadcasting it...we all would still be up.

BANNED

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldFar View Post
    Now you all know what many of us went through when we were modifying Directv cards back in the old days. We would rewrite the cards and bam they were down again. Then they came out with the new cards and to this day NO ONE has found a fix. I suspect that there will not be a working fix for the MIFI's as well...but a lot of the flashers will make a lot of money telling everyone that they have a fix....and then quietly disappear.

I too believe as 80sbaby said that the you tube video gave all the info to Verizon and the others where their hole was and now it is plugged. The only way to solve this is to have some one on the inside. If this had been kept a close secret and not everyone broadcasting it...we all would still be up.

You guys thinking I gave Verizon the inside scoop on the "Hole" in their system is flattering but absolutely ridiculous.

Do you think that theres a few hicks sitting over at Verizon watching my video going.... "Holy C-ap Joe look at what we missed!!!"

Verizon has TEAMS of network engineers and network security engineers - do you have any idea how bright these guys are? I have my Security and network plus and Cisco CCNA Security Certs and the Security and Cisco certs I took which are basically entry level are seriously difficult but these engineers that Verizon has are CCNP and CCIE Security Certified. I was at a convention with two of their network security officers last year and got to spend a few days talking with these guys and although I didn't get anything meaningful out of them about Verizon I can tell you that guys like us find it very difficult to hold a conversation with guys like them when they start talking about network security.

We are ALLOWED to do what we do by the carriers until they don't want us to do it anymore

We are not "Getting Away" with anything

They know exactly what were doing when we do it and they know exactly how to stop us when they want to.

Verizon is rolling out a new tiered cdma set up that will coincide with them firing up their new AWS/LTE network in a few months and they want to free up bandwidth for it

Its that simple guys - I didn't tip them off - They decided it was time to change and when they decide to change then their is nothing guys like us can do.

Newb

problem resolved.
    sorry for being off topic.
    great site...thank's for having me.
    Last edited by top_up; 05-30-2013 at 04:45 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

@top_up this should probly be taken care of via pm,not in the public part of the forum.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    You guys thinking I gave Verizon the inside scoop on the "Hole" in their system is flattering but absolutely ridiculous.

Do you think that theres a few hicks sitting over at Verizon watching my video going.... "Holy C-ap Joe look at what we missed!!!"

Verizon has TEAMS of network engineers and network security engineers - do you have any idea how bright these guys are? I have my Security and network plus and Cisco CCNA Security Certs and the Security and Cisco certs I took which are basically entry level are seriously difficult but these engineers that Verizon has are CCNP and CCIE Security Certified. I was at a convention with two of their network security officers last year and got to spend a few days talking with these guys and although I didn't get anything meaningful out of them about Verizon I can tell you that guys like us find it very difficult to hold a conversation with guys like them when they start talking about network security.

We are ALLOWED to do what we do by the carriers until they don't want us to do it anymore

We are not "Getting Away" with anything

They know exactly what were doing when we do it and they know exactly how to stop us when they want to.

Verizon is rolling out a new tiered cdma set up that will coincide with them firing up their new AWS/LTE network in a few months and they want to free up bandwidth for it

Its that simple guys - I didn't tip them off - They decided it was time to change and when they decide to change then their is nothing guys like us can do.
    despite what you think or believe i amongst other fellowed flashers beg to differ and strongly feel you are certainly the reason by posting all those damn youtube videos which i believe is b.s and to answer your question yes i do believe they watch you-tube and veiw Facebook just as you and i do and that they have scouts whom search for such things if you were as awesome as you claim to be you need not make all these videos to get your fan base up great flashers such as myself dont advertize and certainly don't give out valuable information such as the way you do and i only co-side with experienced flashers whom or honest ppl and have something to offer in return for my knowledge i had great business until recently without a single youtube video and without a website and i was actually one of the 1st to do the mifi right behind death trip which was certainly one of the 1st but if you were soo good you would not need exploit such as you did about my 90 percent of my business was through word of mouth and referral and was told i was one of the best out there and have accomplished to flash certain phones some would only dream of but thats besides the point point is you made those videos trying to lure business towards you and degrade other flashers and the way they did things and BAM weeks later verizon dropped the ball i dont think it was coincidence
    Last edited by 80sbaby; 05-29-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    despite what you think or believe i amongst other fellowed flashers beg to differ and strongly feel you are certainly the reason by posting all those damn youtube videos which i believe is b.s and to answer your question yes i do believe they watch you-tube and veiw Facebook just as you and i do and that they have scouts whom search for such things if you were as awesome as you claim to be you need not make all these videos to get your fan base up great flashers such as myself dont advertize and certainly don't give out valuable information such as the way you do and i only co-side with experienced flashers whom or honest ppl and have something to offer in return for my knowledge i had great business until recently without a single youtube video and without a website and i was actually one of the 1st to do the mifi right behind death trip which was certainly one of the 1st but if you were soo good you would not need exploit such as you did about my 90 percent of my business was through word of mouth and referral and was told i was one of the best out there and have accomplished to flash certain phones some would only dream of but thats besides the point point is you made those videos trying to lure business towards you and degrade other flashers and the way they did things and BAM weeks later verizon dropped the ball i dont think it was coincidence
    My curiosity is what video are you referring too? Is it the howto flash and bypass activations video? The one published on May 12? Long after all this started? I know of mifis that were starting to go down back in the last week of April and first week of May. S I'm guessing that you feel that by him publishing that video on May 12, 2013 that Verizon was able to see into the near future on April 27, 2013 and start shutting down Mifis? God I wish I could see the future like that.
    I know the exact date my first Mifi went down it was 4/27 the next was 5/3 and saw reports on the 5th and 8th on facebook. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like the problem started before a video was made and the video was made to help solve the problem?