Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

The devices I bought from flashed phones even after asking the guy if they would work and he said yes Well they didn't. And I don't think he knows what he is doing.

BANNED

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Quote Originally Posted by A1000buggs View Post
    The devices I bought from flashed phones even after asking the guy if they would work and he said yes Well they didn't. And I don't think he knows what he is doing.
    If you had bought it from us and it didn't work we would have mailed you a replacment so I think we can assume your not our customer but thats ok I've been dealing with haters for about 8 years.....

elisa191

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by A1000buggs View Post
    if you ask me he is the primary reason this happened there was absolutely no issues what so ever until this dude appeared on youtube with his 20 minute long detailed videos exposing everything verizon needed to close the gap between them and flashers lol half of which was not on point at all lol

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    Yes when reading the AAA keys and PPP passwords CDMA has a high fault rate where DFS does not seem to. Many people don't see this but when you flash a lot of devices you will notice that usually 1 out of 15 will not get data and what a lot of people do is go through the account set up again and just pull the new keys and it works.

With DFS this is avoided. What the reason is I have no idea I just know that DFS has a very low fault rate and the demo version works just fine for this.

elisa191
    dfs is not necessary if you know how to actually use cdma workshop cdma ws only sometimes give false readings if you read in string format if you switch to hex format before reading it will not fell there is no reason for two software

Newb

Default Re: De-brand MIFI 2200 with Generic Firmware | Flashedphones.net

Will this fix the mifi disconnecting problem?

Default Re: De-brand MIFI 2200 with Generic Firmware | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by nvmo20 View Post
    Will this fix the mifi disconnecting problem?
    Nobody can/will guarantee anything when it comes to a fix for vzw disconnecting the service.