Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Quote Originally Posted by wrfaircloth View Post
    OK, If you want extraverts I have ALOT of them! PM me for questions.

i put several mifis with extravert accts and they ALL went down. same usage...same house. one went down within 3 hrs. the other worked for days. so ive no idea why

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

is anybody getting any good results?

Newb

Man I am guessing this is going to hurt business for some of these guys out there that mad a job for it....Or them guys are gonna have to get together and figure this out because at $60 a month I don't know if it would be worth it $10 a month seems more fun...Good luck guys and hopefully if someone does get this going stable again I would be willing to pay for services.

Newb

Is there an advantage to using DFS to read and CDMAWS to flash the phone as opposed to just doing both with CDMAWS?
    Last edited by Jonathan White; 05-24-2013 at 04:14 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan White View Post
    Is there an advantage to using DFS to read and CDMAWS to flash the phone as opposed to just doing both with CDMAWS?
    Yes when reading the AAA keys and PPP passwords CDMA has a high fault rate where DFS does not seem to. Many people don't see this but when you flash a lot of devices you will notice that usually 1 out of 15 will not get data and what a lot of people do is go through the account set up again and just pull the new keys and it works.

With DFS this is avoided. What the reason is I have no idea I just know that DFS has a very low fault rate and the demo version works just fine for this.

elisa191

BANNED

Default De-brand MIFI 2200 with Generic Firmware | Flashedphones.net

De-brand your MIFI 2200 with Generic Firmware

No matter what carrier it is set up for this solution will De-Brand it so that you can flash it as a generic device.

Why would you want to de-brand a device with Generic Firmware?

1 - If your Re-Branding them for an MVNO

2 - For Speed - For instance if your flashing a Sprint Mifi to Boost De-Branding it will keep from constantly searching for updates from Sprint

3 - Ease of use - Many of us Flash Sprint - Virgin Mobile - Verizon - TruConnect - Mitel - Data Jack brands of the 2200 and each are just slightly different from the next but once you debrand them and run Generic Firmware they all flash the same.

DISCLAIMER 1:

This is NOT my solution - I had NOTHING to do with developing it - I DO NOT SELL IT - I am simply posting this video WITH THE PERMISSION OF THE DEVELOPER AND AT HIS REQUEST mainly because a lot of guys who have bought it are having difficulty figuring out how to use it. That is what this video is for!

DISCLAIMER 2:

If you would like to BUY THIS SOLUTION refer all questions about purchasing to the developer - ------------ (He's not hard to find)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast