Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Is iphonecdmatool cost effective?

Im am not in anyway trying to bash iphonecmdatool. I am a total newb when it comes to flashing, but it is something i am taking serious (even though I havent started yet).

In my area people/stores are charging $50 to flash iphones to pageplus ect. From what I know iphonecmdatool seems like a great program. But how could one compete against iphone flashing for $50 when it would cost me $75 a iphone since i dont have the money to by a bundle. and even if I did a bundle I still couldnt compete.

I guess with that being said. I wanted to deal with iphonecmdatool cause the program seems great and yall seem like might type of men in a hang out manly way that I can learn alot from. i feel like im left with no choice but to find an alternative options. Do to the cost. since im new to flashing im trying to see how can this even be possible.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Is iphonecdmatool cost effective?

our tool is made for professionals,we are not the cheapest and will never be,but we are the best and the original.dfs came before we did however they have since changed there tool to be model'd after ours.
    having said that there is no other tool like ours,it works without all the hangups and sms and 3g bugs that the rip off tools have.packages get as cheap as 28 bucks.the price is set so that it protects the store owner charging the end user 75 but the store owner who buys pkg's 28,we will not participate in killing the shop owners like the other irresponsible tools out there.this tool was made by flashers/techs for flashers/techs.

also we offer one click ota without the need for dialing or even the need for a connection.
    you can go to skype and get help from the owners as well,ty and myself are on there daily.
    but whatever you choose good luck friend...
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Is iphonecdmatool cost effective?

how much would i have to spend to get as cheap as $28?