Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Sprint Please help me my sanyo zio scp 8600 no signal or number or imei, esn or.

good day please i need your big help start by explaining what happened, I'm from mexico and my brother send a sanyo zio scp 8600 sprint phone worked pretty well and had number of my city (Orizaba, Veracruz, Mexico) but had android 1.6 and already know you try to put the android rom update you.

root and started to make me far so good but when trying to put a recovery with rom manager apk there is ruin everything you hico second flash and restart correctly but did not and was in the beginning and so was returning to restart lei and put it in fastboot mode and start charging you can do an alleged stock rom but my surprise was that everything was fine ecepto start because it has no signal and connect it to cdma workshop and everything is fine according imei, esn, prl, number, etc but the information about the cell phone is not in me says unknown imei, prl version says NV fail, esn says unknown, says searching network service, etc.

with apk android device ID out imei / meid says not found (device do not have GSM or CDMA Radio or in airplane mode), as additional data to be turned on the phone you will be moving all the time when you put in January 1 1985, truth, and I despair that I find no original sprint rom as no signal I can not update OTA.

HOPEFULLY HELP ME BECAUSE I LIKE MUCH THE PHONE AND OTHER IS A GIFT FOR MY BROTHER.

I have the idea that I need to charge the radio but do not know if any or better serve you provide me a backup or original rom hope your answer and your help thanks greetings from orizaba

P.D sorry if hardly understand but I almost do not speak English and write much less but I did this thanks to google translator

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Please help me my sanyo zio scp 8600 no signal or number or imei, esn or.

you need the full firmware friend.it has been said many times,do not dev on your phone like this unless you have a a full backup image,or if things go wrong this is where you will be.but i dont really understand why you would change the rom from the stock sprint one.you should have just flashed the phone not changed the rom.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

thanks for replying friend and have
    had no reason to change the rom. I
    need a full time or full backup
    firmware image, the trouble is that
    however much I wanted not find it,
    as you do, not what you can get?