Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Re: Generic mifi 2200 flashing solution for sale!!!

Authorized!!!
    Users will receive a password protected download link after payment arrives. At that time the buyers IP address will be recorded that they received their digital download. Buyer will also need to email [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] from their PayPal address after purchase with their receipt number to verify they are the PayPal account holder.

great,, finally,, do i get discount cus i been waiting for this since 2 months ago when i contact you,, ahhahahah
    Last edited by _JiGaBu_; 04-26-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    ^_^eXPeCT THe uNeXPeCTeD!^_^

CLiCK<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="YBC8QTF2VAAGQ">
    <input type="image" src="http://oi41.tinypic.com/67i1ir.jpg" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
    </form> If its helpful!! THANKS!!

I've done 10 devices over the weekend with this, while there is two areas that still show mifi 2200 vzw it is generic as far as the device goes. The areas it still shows as VZW I believe are copyrighted and there for can not be changed and only appear on the PC and not through the device. At least that's all I could see.

I invite any of the others that have purchased this solution to post their finding, opinions on the subject.

Premium Member

My opinion? I paid and received what was advertised, a generic solution for the Mifi 2200.

It removed the carrier info on VZW, Sprint and a VM 2200. The carrier info that is left is in the device properties/ device manager are not noticed, I didn't notice until I saw someone bitching about it here.

So what exactly is the big deal? Is your customer complaining, are you trying to resell the solution to your employer or customer and they called you out on it? My end users have no problems with it and 99% are not even going to notice, but hey we could petition Novatel to make the drivers and the msi that connect to the phone fully generic, maybe even a multi device file. LOL!!!!!

SO gigabu if your going to post that it's not so great and post in the chatbox you deserve a refund, preech to us all why youre the only 1 to have a problem from all of us who bought it for full price, and by drkcobras post in the chat I asume you got a discount and still not happy.

BANNED

Hello,

I have not purchased this solution from Will but my friend did last week and I had to go show him how to use it. I personally use DFS to convert them to Verizon mifis (I don't care to completely debrand them) but wills solutions certainly does that.

As far as the carrier info - no one is going to care about that. Will debrands for national whole sellers who have debranding clauses in their contracts and they dont care so why would any of us?

If there is any knock on his solutions and I have bought several others as well, the "Instructions" are not exactly step by step. It helps if you know what your doing. However I have never had much trouble getting him on the phone or via email and once you get him he always spends the time to help you out.

I bought my first solution from him about 2 years ago and have always recommended him without hesitation.

elias191

Newb

sorry, can anybody real quick tell me the reason to debrand the mifis for?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast