Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newb

Default Re: Generic mifi 2200 flashing solution for sale!!!

ok, i just always load the vzw firmware on all of them and it seems to be working fine, i just didn't know if de branding it would stop it from getting kicked off from time to time.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by hadez View Post
    ok, i just always load the vzw firmware on all of them and it seems to be working fine, i just didn't know if de branding it would stop it from getting kicked off from time to time.
    hey how do you get the verzn firmware on them i tried backing up my flashed vzw 2200 qcn file with qpst then writeing to my virgin 2200 using qpst software download,, and then using service programming as that video shows for the generic,,, but the mifi still wont flash like my vzw 2200 does am i missing something shouldnt the mifi think its a verizon if i wrote the backup qcn to it? thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hadez View Post
    hey how do you get the verzn firmware on them i tried backing up my flashed vzw 2200 qcn file with qpst then writeing to my virgin 2200 using qpst software download,, and then using service programming as that video shows for the generic,,, but the mifi still wont flash like my vzw 2200 does am i missing something shouldnt the mifi think its a verizon if i wrote the backup qcn to it? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It's not going to work with a back-up QCN that is why. The generic solution is not just some backed up file, it's an actual Generic solution. Your VM 2200 is going to have some minor difference than the VZW 2200.
    What you'r attempting is like taking a QCN from a VZW handset and putting it on a Sprint model, it either won't take fully or could brick the device.
    Now if you got the VZW firmware for the 2200 you could load that on the VM 2200 and turn it into a VZW because that will change everything needed alot like the generic will do also.

Apprentice

o i c i was thinking if i saved the qcn off my verizon 2200 then that was the firmware, and i could just write it to my virgin 2200 mifi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123