Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post
hey how do you get the verzn firmware on them i tried backing up my flashed vzw 2200 qcn file with qpst then writeing to my virgin 2200 using qpst software download,, and then using service programming as that video shows for the generic,,, but the mifi still wont flash like my vzw 2200 does am i missing something shouldnt the mifi think its a verizon if i wrote the backup qcn to it? thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hey how do you get the verzn firmware on them i tried backing up my flashed vzw 2200 qcn file with qpst then writeing to my virgin 2200 using qpst software download,, and then using service programming as that video shows for the generic,,, but the mifi still wont flash like my vzw 2200 does am i missing something shouldnt the mifi think its a verizon if i wrote the backup qcn to it? thanks
It's not going to work with a back-up QCN that is why. The generic solution is not just some backed up file, it's an actual Generic solution. Your VM 2200 is going to have some minor difference than the VZW 2200.
What you'r attempting is like taking a QCN from a VZW handset and putting it on a Sprint model, it either won't take fully or could brick the device.
Now if you got the VZW firmware for the 2200 you could load that on the VM 2200 and turn it into a VZW because that will change everything needed alot like the generic will do also.