Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: Fraud

Default Fraud

Post the people that have defrauded you here.
    I'm bring back this forum for the simple reason, we cdmagurus.com get the occasional member that thinks they can commit fraud against us and nothing will happen.
    Our latest
    johnnyoctober29 used anothers PayPal account to purchase a reoccurring premium member subscription.

Post all of yours, I will also being providing the users email address if requested.

Post your eBay buyers that give you problems.
    Our community needs to know who to stay away from. This is not a complaints thread and will be moderated for attacks.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Fraud

just to add to this for those of you who sell,

we need to be careful and make sure that the names you post are the correct ones,and here is why i say this.

we were getting ripped off every day,we got it under control now,but here is the scenario.

a payment comes in from john smith,a day later paypal freezes the funds because john reported it as fraud,when what really happened was a lowlife hacked into johns paypal account or stole his credit card or bought his cc info from idoits on the web and illegally used it making john and me a victim.
    now i cant very well post in this forum that john is a scam when it was the lowlife no name idiot that did it.

i could fill this thread up with scammers from the tool but will take alot of work to get names correct and i am very lazy lol

so please post with care.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Usernames are only allowed. Unless it is a verified fraud. I would not suggest anyone post someone identity here as it is a violation of forum rules. We don't want to contribute to identity theft so personal info.

So here is our latest fraudster
    heshl
    PayPal email [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This user is known to buy things over the internet and then claim to PayPal it was not authorized and if that fails he files charge backs with his credit card issuer.

Reason I've posted and taken this step, this buyer purchased a digital download for $300+, filed a claim that his account was use was unauthorized, after filing the claim requests support, loses his claim, wants more support, then files a chargeback claiming his refund was never given, although he never requested a refund and the one item he claimed didn't work was a bonus (free item) I gave him.

Follow the history and it's obvious he is a fraudster and talking with others it appears he has done the same to others.

Use caution and don't be hungry for his money, because you may not have it for long.

He has been banned here and a few other forums that I am aware of.

BANNED

Verified Fraud

SCUMBAG = Manzoor Neelab

This scumbag bought an Evo 4G from my website for 168.00 flashed to Boost Mobile on 11-3-12. We put the phone on his existing account and overnighted it to him on 11-5-12 and sent him tracking via email.

Once he received tracking from us showing that the item was in transit he Paypal disputed us item not as described and indicated he wanted his money back.

We called Paypal and showed them that this scumbag hadn't even received the item yet and they notated that in notes of the case.

On 11-6-12 the scumbag received the phone signature confirmation.

We called the scumbag customer but he never answered the phone. We emailed the scumbag customer but he never answered the phone.

On 11-9-12 we responded to the Paypal claim indicating we would refund the scumbag his money once he returned our product. At that point we took our lending devicelending devicelending devicelending devicelending device off his Boost account.

On 11-21-12 we recived a package signature confirmation from the scumbag customer which contained an old Motorola droid.

On 11-21-12 we contacted Paypal to notify them that the scumbag customer did not send back the item that we had shipped him.

On 11-21-12 Paypal closed the case in favor of the scumbag customer because he submitted the tracking number indicating that the item was received by us.

On 11-26-12 We contacted our attorney who then contacted the Connecticut State Attorneys office and filed a formal complaint against the scumbag customer.

On 1-17-13 We were contacted by the Connecticut State Attorneys office that they were picking up the case and had charged Manzoor Neelab with pettie Theft and Fraud which constituted two 1st class Misdemeanors in their State.

On 4-9-13 Manzoor Neelab plead Nolie Contest in court to the charges and although adjudication was with held because it was his first offense he was sentenced to Restitution of $216.00, 6 months supervised probation and 40 hours community service.

We have not received any compensation yet but in these types of cases we usually dont until a few months after probation has been completed.

To date we have over 700 scumbag customers who have ripped us off - WE DOCUMENT EVERY ONE OF THEM!

Three years ago our attorney convinced us to put him on yearly retainer to prosecute these scumbags and during the last 3 years we have had 112 scumbag customers who ripped us off arrested and many of them punished much more severely. In this case the dollar amount was just under what his state considers a Felony but we have had many scumbag "Customers" arrested for Felony theft.

I wish more companies would do this but I know it is very time consuming. My wife spends a considerable amount of time every week doing all the paperwork for our attorney but to us its the principle of the matter.

Apprentice

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and adroidrootandmods.com 100% straight up ripped me off

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ----seem legit and offered to give me a tool to read my spc off my virgin mifi 2200 for a copy of a guide I bought "that I had permission to resell" sent them the guide, they quit replying then 2 days later sends me the cracked cdma 2.7 tool, which doesnt read the spc then quits replying.... two days later they have a mifi for sale on there site.....

adroidrootandmods.com------- ripped me off when I first bought there mifi guide to flash sprint or virgin 2200 to vzw.... what I received was a notepad writeup For the VZW 2200 to vzw prepaid that i didnt pay for , with flashedphones.net videos for data filters... I asked for refund and filed dispute which i lost cause paypal sucks.. and then the next day they changed there item they were selling to verizon 2200 to verizon pp guide... Instead of the sprint/virgin guide, I paid for...
    I dont have proof but I do have all emails.. From both of these places... androidrootandmods.com goes by username Candikel in different forums