Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: 16 digit passwords for Samsung including a Downloadable Word Doc

ok so im totaly confused. I been using the samsung defualt passwrod for 2 years and of a sudeen dont work, where can we pull this new passwrod from with in the phone, where is it located??? PLEASAE HELP SOMEBODY. I have a verizon galaxy s3 and need to repair the meid, some dip sh===t changed my meid to all 0's, withoput the new password i cant repair it. willing to put in work or willing to pay, PLEASE HELP RICH H, I KNOW YOU KNOW;-]

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

the problem is not that they changed the password,its that they locked the modem.i have the pass for that phone but not going to post it,you can use the default to some extent.
    but what you need to do is downgrade the modem back to the 4.1.1 or before,i wouldnt go to far back if you want to stay fast and problem free.

then the phone will take your pass again.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

ok thanks rich, But funny thing is, im already on 4.1.1 "verizon samsung gs3" STILL DOESNT TAKE PASSWORD> In process of downgrading via odin to 4.0.4 and see what I get from that. Not sure why the sammy defualt wont take on 4.1.1 any clue on that? thanks in advance,

Newb

ok rolled back to 4.0.4 and it worked, THANKS RICH....YOU DA MAN... so for anyone having issues of 16 digit samsung not accepting in these CDMA software programs, simply downgrade via odin to 4.0.4, rich said go back to 4.1.1 and it should work, so try that, didnt work for me, I went to 4.0.4 rich is right, its in the modem and only real way to bypass it unless your a PHONE PRO is to downgrade... PEACE!!!!
    HERE IS THE 16 DIGIT SAMSUNG PASSWORD EVEN KNOW ITS POSTED A MILLION TIMES... 01f2030f5f678ff9

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

thats the default password,not the true pass for the s3,like i said the default will work to an extent,but anyway glad you got it worked out.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

It is completely unnecessary to flash a whole ROM to get the default Samsung password working again on the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2. You can just downgrade the radio/baseband by itself to LG2 (Galaxy S3) or LJC (Note 2). This means you can be on the latest ROM version while using an older radio/baseband. The same idea can be done on the Verizon versions of these phones...except ofcourse you need to flash the Verizon radio/baseband version.

BTW, I hear that the Sprint S3 password is now the same as the i920. Perhaps the new password for the Note 2 is the same as the i920 as well.
    Last edited by OdyMan; 03-23-2013 at 01:01 AM.