Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Metropcs 3g Data on MetroPCS

Hey guys, so I used this tool and the PRL to flash my iPhone 4 over and it was successful, great work to Rich and the team. Everything works for me besides the Data however. I checked my area and called MetroPCS to make sure that I have 3g coverage over in my area, and we do, but on my iPhone I'm still on the 1x data.
    Anyone know how to fix this? I used the PRL on the tool itself, but it doesn't work.

Should I have certain data within the Network setting for my iPhone?

Default Re: 3g Data on MetroPCS

Quote Originally Posted by iAreAirwick View Post
    Hey guys, so I used this tool and the PRL to flash my iPhone 4 over and it was successful, great work to Rich and the team. Everything works for me besides the Data however. I checked my area and called MetroPCS to make sure that I have 3g coverage over in my area, and we do, but on my iPhone I'm still on the 1x data.
    Anyone know how to fix this? I used the PRL on the tool itself, but it doesn't work.

Should I have certain data within the Network setting for my iPhone?
    First question would be is the account provisioned correctly? Have you contacted iphonecdmatool.com support via skype.
    You said the prl from the tool didn't work, do you mean it doesn't work at all or just no data?

Not to sound like a prick, but over the last 5 days I've seen several posts in regards to the tool and those posters unfortunately did not make the purchase from iphonecdmatool.com and were taken. Other posts have been just to dig and try and get setting, etc, or to slander and cause problems, but the iphonecdmatool.com support staff has that covered. At any route one of their staff can answer you better here, or on skype during their regular business hrs.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

we can help you on skype.there is some extra steps required for some metro markets,traditionally not all metro markets get 3g for iphones.
    please log into skype,send us a contact request,and have your tool credentials ready so we can verify you,and we will get you going.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Thanks Rich, I started to talk to whoever was on Skype and they said they needed to check something but stopped replying, it's been a couple of hours now and no response, so instead I'll just post it here.

My phone's data works, but its on 1x speeds. I have 3g in my area (Called Metro and checked their coverage map also), but for some reason, I never have the 3g signal and I'm getting 1x speeds. I already tried to re-flash as the person on Skype told me to, but it didn't work. I'm currently on 5.1.1, using your PRL for Metro.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

that was my partner ty,in the middle of the night like that your probly lucky to get anyone on there.i will be on skype when i get to work around noon central time,but like i said not all iphones in all markets will get 3g,its been that way since iphones have been able to be flashed.we have been working on a solution for this with some success but has not been tested in all markets yet since metro is no longer accepting flashed phones.they changed things in there switch after jan 1st this year.

but we can try to get you some more speed bro.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here