Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default SCAMMERS THREAD!

Can anyone tell me how the hell i get in contact with the owner of the tool? i sent like 5 emails and 2 via Skype and still no reply .. im starting to get pissed off,i boight this tool for $75 2 days ago and still dont have my dam credit

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone tell me how the hell i get in contact with the owner of the tool? i sent like 5 emails and 2 via Skype and still no reply .. im starting to get pissed off,i boight this tool for $75 2 days ago and still dont have my dam credit

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Welcome peeps to the iphonecdmatool support forum!!!!

let me tell you why,its because you HAVE NOT PAID BRO! stop coming in here and trying to scam.you know good and well that we do not have 1 single dollar of your money because paypal flagged your account as fraudulent and froze that transaction,and your email from 11:55pm on the 11th i got this morning and wont answer it because i am answering here in public where you are calling me out.we do not get to answer every email daily,sometimes it takes a day to get a reply,we get hundreds daily and simply cant spend all day answering them.

i have not got a single msg from you on skype nor are you in our client list,so stop.when you have a legit transaction we will add you,support is for customers not the public,we do not have time to talk to everyone that needs help with dfs or the rip off tools because they dont provide support.

if paypal ever releases those funds i will issue you a credit but certainly not until then.

Transaction Details

Web Accept Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
    Apr 11, 2013 Payment From Jimmy Jimenez Held ... $75.00 USD -$1.95 USD $73.05 USD

Related Transactions
    Apr 11, 2013 Payment Review Placed Details -$73.05 USD ... -$73.05 USD
    Apr 12, 2013 Pending Balance ... $73.05 USD
    Apr 12, 2013 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed PlacedPayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information.PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information. Details -$75.00 USD $1.95 USD -$73.05 USD
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Web Accept Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #1RX062708L9762154)
    Original Transaction
    Apr 11, 2013 Payment From Jimmy Jimenez Held ... $75.00 USD -$1.95 USD $73.05 USD
    Related Transactions
    Apr 11, 2013 Payment Review Placed [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] -$73.05 USD ... -$73.05 USD
    Apr 12, 2013 Pending Balance [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]PayPal released the hold. The money is now in your PayPal account. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] $73.05 USD ... $73.05 USD
    Apr 12, 2013 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] -$75.00 USD $1.95 USD -$73.05 USD
    Total: $1.95 USD -$1.95 USD $0.00 USD
    [hr][/hr]
    Name: Jimmy Jimenez (The sender of this payment is Unregistered)
    Email:
    Payment Sent to:
    [hr][/hr]
    Total amount: $75.00 USD
    Fee amount: -$1.95 USD
    Net amount: $73.05 USD
    [hr][/hr]
    Item amount: $75.00 USD
    Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
    Shipping: $0.00 USD
    Handling: $0.00 USD
    Quantity: 1
    [hr][/hr]
    Item Title: 2013000
    Invoice ID: 2013000
    Custom: 56356a42-dc32-4631-a91e-6054b06
    Date: Apr 11, 2013
    Time: 22:33:22 PDT
    [hr][/hr]
    Shipping Address: Jimmy Jimenez

Portland, OR 97236
    United States
    [hr][/hr]
    Payment Type: Instant

I'll take it a step further so you can CLEARLY see! Thats the reason why we havent contacted YOU back! STOP with the scamming s**t! CONTACT paypal NOT us!

Newb

Default Account Frozen, No support -_-

I bought the iphone cdma tool last year back in October. It worked fine and my phone was flashed. The problem is that metro keeps pushing ota updates that remove my 3g internet so every month or two I must reflash the prl into the phone. This month when the 3g was removed, I tried logging into my iphonecdmatool to write the prl when I got the error that my account was frozen. I tried contacting the skype support Iphonecdmatool on April 7 when I was told that the problem was fixed and I could now login. It wasn't. After sending multiple messages with no response, I again contacted the next day. I was told that he/she would look into the problem with my account. I never received a response after that. I have sent messages almost daily with no response at all from support or help with my account or even a reason why it was frozen. For a tool that I spent $75 on I would have at least expected some support on the issue. Even if no response immediately, I would have thought I would get a follow up. It's been almost a week and I am having the same issue. Having no help whatsoever is frustrating and annoying. If theres anyone that can help me please add my skype. Honestly, the dfs tool from cdmatool.com may have been a better buy.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Account Frozen, No support -_-

i just looked and we have not a single msg from, nor any contact in our list from jackal726

are you aware that is a several copycat tools with the same name as ours? on skype we are IPHONECDMATool.com

if you type anything else in you are getting the wrong people.

pm me your tool login info and i will search you in our db. but i will say this,we usually only ban for fraudulent payment's.did you have a payment get returned or before we blocked echecks they used to never clear,that would have done it.
    anyway no one here is blowing you off,i mean its only been minutes and i am answering you here.

if this was our mistake,you will have my sincere apologies.but lets figure it out first.
    do not post your login info here,only via pm please.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    Web Accept Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #1RX062708L9762154)
    Original Transaction
    Related Transactions
    Apr 11, 2013 Payment Review Placed [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] -$73.05 USD ... -$73.05 USD
    Apr 12, 2013 Pending Balance [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]PayPal released the hold. The money is now in your PayPal account. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] $73.05 USD ... $73.05 USD
    Apr 12, 2013 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] -$75.00 USD $1.95 USD -$73.05 USD
    Total: $1.95 USD -$1.95 USD $0.00 USD
    [hr][/hr]
    Name: Jimmy Jimenez (The sender of this payment is Unregistered)
    Email:
    Payment Sent to:
    [hr][/hr]
    Total amount: $75.00 USD
    Fee amount: -$1.95 USD
    Net amount: $73.05 USD
    [hr][/hr]
    Item amount: $75.00 USD
    Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
    Shipping: $0.00 USD
    Handling: $0.00 USD
    Quantity: 1
    [hr][/hr]
    Item Title: 2013000
    Invoice ID: 2013000
    Custom: 56356a42-dc32-4631-a91e-6054b06
    Date: Apr 11, 2013
    Time: 22:33:22 PDT
    [hr][/hr]
    Shipping Address: Jimmy Jimenez

Portland, OR 97236
    United States
    [hr][/hr]
    Payment Type: Instant
    I'll take it a step further so you can CLEARLY see! Thats the reason why we havent contacted YOU back! STOP with the scamming s**t! CONTACT paypal NOT us!

its cuz I ....ing filed a claim with paypal that's why and what the hell are you trying to send me ?

[h=Details about your shipment]2[/h] Transaction ID: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hello Jimmy Jimenez,
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.
    Shipper USPS
    Tracking number 70112970000302637705
    Shipping status Shipped
    If you have questions about the shipment, please contact xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Seller
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Shipping address - confirmed
    12528 SE Powell CT
    Apt
    Portland, OR 97236
    United States
    so I'm not trying to scam you I'm just to find out what happened
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 04-13-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast