Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crogon View Post
    This is kinda sort of a duplicate post, but right now, I'm thinking I may have two separate problems, so I thought I'd post it here as well.

I had installed the current demo version (3.5 I think?) and it expired, now I have the cracked version installed, and when I run the loader, nothing happens. I can see the loader in Task Manager for a few seconds, but then it just disappears.

Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks so much!
    :^/ The best help that I can offer is for you to upgrade to the full version. If you're only going to use it briefly, the time limited demo does its job just fine. If you're going to use it longer than that, say, as a career, then its only fair and appropriate to buy the full version. Indeed, that's the authors' whole compensation for creating new versions....
    Official CricKet Mafia member

Apprentice

Oh I agree completely. This definitely won't be a career for me. I simply intend to unlock my phones modem port at this point. Once that's done I'll see where that leads me. I have the Virgin Mobile Rumor Touch. At this point I'm just annoyed that I paid cash for a phone that's been crippled by over zealous disabling by a company that CLAIMS they don't have the unlock codes for their own phones!

Anyway.. I've seen CDMA workshop recommended a handful of times to retrieve the SPC code, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I feel kind of weird about going back to CDMA-ware and asking them to help me fix a cracked version. It feels a little like going up to a guy and saying 'Hey, I did your daughter last night, but something smelled funny, can you help me fix it?'

SO.. you guys seem to be a great resource of people with the right skill-set to help me figure this stuff out.. so here I am!

I left you a link in your other thread that may help a little more.

Apprentice

Well, for whatever reason, after a system restart, 2.7 cracked mysteriously started working!

<scratches head>

Whatever.. thanks for the assist at any rate!

Newb

FYI, The link provided by the OP seems to be corrupted. I've tried downloading it twice now, and each time it said it was incomplete/corrupt and could not be opened.

Newb

Default Re: CDMA WORKSHOP 2.7

downloaded the software package.. avg found a trojan dropper in the package.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast