Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BABY NEWB

Default I need a lil help here

A month ago I flashed a iPhone 4 to P+ and it was a clusterfvck. it didn't work cause it was running 6.1.2, I changed the 1X and 3G passwords to VZW. I thought I flashed it right yesterday, but nope the Wi-Fi was how I was getting the web here. I tried this IF YOU HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN A BUNCH OF USER NAMES AND PASSWORDS LIKE VZW OR @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] YOU WILL NEED TO RESTORE YOUR PHONE,THEN PERFORM A REMOVE ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS FROM THE RESET MENU ON THE PHONE AND START FROM SCRATCH. I tried that and that didn't work. Can someone PLEASE help. It's running 6.1.3

Thanks

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: I need a lil help here

well 6.1.3 will need to have the commcenter patched before the flash will work. we haven't updated the tool for the cc patch for 6.1.3 yet so you will have to do it manually.but all os's work on pp with our tool,it is the easiest carrier to flash to.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Please tell me I won't have to wait a month like I did with the 6.1.2 patch

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    well 6.1.3 will need to have the commcenter patched before the flash will work. we haven't updated the tool for the cc patch for 6.1.3 yet so you will have to do it manually.but all os's work on pp with our tool,it is the easiest carrier to flash to.
    how do you manually patch the 6.1.3 commcenter? ive tried several different methods and have had no luck. please help. thanks in advance

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

well we were not going to update the current tool any further....but...because everyone needs the cc patch (usually there are a few out by now) its becoming obvious that everyone was using my patches,i never released it for 6.1.3
    because i did not want to help the rip off tools.
    the tool will be updated one more time to add the cc patch for 6.1.3 we will try to get it done tomorrow but may be wed.

if you need the patch before then,and i know you and that you have used iphonecdmatool.com i will patch your cc via team-viewer for you.
    otherwise just log back into the tool wed and patch it.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    well we were not going to update the current tool any further....but...because everyone needs the cc patch (usually there are a few out by now) its becoming obvious that everyone was using my patches,i never released it for 6.1.3
    because i did not want to help the rip off tools.
    the tool will be updated one more time to add the cc patch for 6.1.3 we will try to get it done tomorrow but may be wed.

if you need the patch before then,and i know you and that you have used iphonecdmatool.com i will patch your cc via team-viewer for you.
    otherwise just log back into the tool wed and patch it.

Is the patch updated? On this phone I did the vzw thing for the password about a month and half ago. I have tried to reset it and reset the network settings, but it still says vzw for the password.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast