Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Is it possible for an end user to flash verizon iphone 4 to cricket on their own?

So I understand the flashing process. However as I am not a dealer, it does not make sense to me to purchase the $75 30-day unlimited credit plan as I will not be regularly flashing iphones. I see that the software is available and steps are provided but I am just wondering if there is any software / method that can be done by the end user to fully flash an iphone 4 (talk, text, mms, 3G data) to an existing cricket account ?

If not, I have also been looking for remote flashers but have had no luck in that area. So any advice / suggestions would be helpful. I have been searching for an answer so as to avoid double posting, but most of these posts pertain to specific programs and dealers who flash phones regularly so I'm just trying to find out what a typical user can do.

Newb

Default Re: Is it possible for an end user to flash verizon iphone 4 to cricket on their own?

It's going to be hard if you don't pay for it and finding someone to remote flash you're going to have to be careful because there are a lot of scammers out there that will just take your money deactivate their account and never talk to you again but there are some programs that do offer a one time flash credit but you're gonna have to search for it

Here is one person to stay away from he has scammed a lot of people and just took off try to avoid this email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]