Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Apprentice

Default how to read spc from sprint iphone 4s not 4.

Im just trying to get my spc from my iphone 4s from sprint, so i can manually program the mdn and the msid. Not interested on resetting it to zeros. I'm fine without data. I will wait for Rich's tool for that. At the moment all I want is talk, and text. I already got the prl loaded. Or if anybody out there that offers spc service for sprint iphone 4s send me a PM. Thanks in advance. I did search but didn't find help regarding reading spc on 4s just the 4.

Apprentice

Default Re: how to read spc from sprint iphone 4s not 4.

Quote Originally Posted by mannyhector View Post
    Im just trying to get my spc from my iphone 4s from sprint, so i can manually program the mdn and the msid. Not interested on resetting it to zeros. I'm fine without data. I will wait for Rich's tool for that. At the moment all I want is talk, and text. I already got the prl loaded. Or if anybody out there that offers spc service for sprint iphone 4s send me a PM. Thanks in advance. I did search but didn't find help regarding reading spc on 4s just the 4.
    hey how did you load the PRL I'm trying to get service on my iPhone 4S as well

Newb

need patch com center before patch SPC to 000000

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by mannyhector View Post
    hey mannyhector

I called Sprint to get my SPC/MSL and they told me to go to the Sprint store. I asked them for the MSL and showed them the MEID on the iPhone 4S. They asked why I wanted it and I told them I just wanted to configure it and they wrote it down on a piece of paper for me.