Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newb

huawei ascend y US cellular

I am trying to flash my huawei ascend y m866 from US cellular to pageplus. My roomate ordered the service not knowing he had to flash the phone and me being the tech savvy nerd of the house am making an attempt at this. My issue is getting the SPC. I have tried the demo version of cdma workshop and the calculators are for paid version. When I use cdma workshop 2.7 full when i click to read the spc it wants the spc. I have tried getmymsl and mslreader. I have used connectbot getprop ril.MSL both with and without root access. and there is no ril.MSL U even tried just getprop and read everything in the list. I got alogcat and it just shows a blank screen no matter what i do. I am ready to go crazy with this can anyone help

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: huawei ascend y US cellular

i can get it for you,logcat is only blank while you have a filter in place,so after you fail the spc quickly pause logcat then take the filter out and the log will be visible,not sure if it will get spc to the log that way for your viewing pleasure,but worth a try.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I dont have any filters in place at all the alogcat is just simply blank also could it maybe be in part caused by the fact that windows keeps crying about driver signing?

CDMA GURUS Booster

are you rooted?
    really it is much simpler to just buy it.
    i dont think alogcat will get your spc for that one without installing a script for it first in the filesys,but not positive on the us cell one.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

i would but we are broke until the first of next month. I am a farmer and receive monthly subsidy payments in the downtime between harvests. so until that check comes I cant pay anyone for the number and if I wait that long we will have paid a months service without getting to use it. I am pretty good with technology and all so until I can buy I will try my hardest to do it myself.

CDMA GURUS Booster

ok man more pwr to you,i am a kansas farmer also,just into technology to. i owned slippery rock hatchery for 12 years,we hatched and shipped baby chicks all over the country. i mis that,lol. now i cut hay and raise some beefs.i lease some of my ground for plowable to a friend,no time for that anymore

there are a couple huawei spc reader tools out there, but they have been around for a while before ascend has so probably wont work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast