Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Error Reading Device Data,please wait 30 seconds,then try again....GRRRR

Ive tried everything...restored,redsn0w,ssh,comm patch...it will read once but only once,if the settings are off (which mine must be) it wont read a second time without going through all these steps again.I had this working (talk/text) until Saturday when I restored it so we could work on data,now nothing.No bars,only says searching,no talk text or anything,I cant even dial *228...anyone else ever have this problem?I'm tired of fighting this,I would really like to have a working phone.
    Rich and Ty have helped but we dont have a resolution yet so any help will be appreciated,has this happened to anyone else?

Newb

Default Re: Error Reading Device Data,please wait 30 seconds,then try again....GRRRR

Remove whatever commcenter patch and bundle you installed. Now, reinstall the 6.1.2 and jailbreak with Redsn0w. You'll want to just boot after it's all done and open cydia. What's happening is that the commcenter patch is borking it. Install a different one, then install a different carrier bundle. It's just a glitch in 6.1.2 that I've noticed. If you aren't sure what ones to install I can help with that but I'm not sure if they might have a patch coming out that is updated. Do you have teamviewer installed? I can show you what needs to be done but you've gotta be there on teh other end so we can get it booted correctly. Also, you're using the tool to do all of this right?