Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Sprint Iphone 4 part flash to reliance india sms problem

I HAVE A SPRINT IPHONE 4 6.1 OS VERSION, I TRIED TO UNLOCK IT TO RELIANCE INDIA USING CB AND COMMCENTER PATCH BY RICH HATHWAY, the problem im facing is that i cant send out SMS at all, im not interested in the DATA, just the Voice and Sms shall be fine, so not going for IPHONE CDMA TOOL. ANY WAY TO GET BY THIS??? i tried by flashing the NAM manually using cricket carrier bundle and replacing it by PRL PUSH FLAG OPTION. and there is nor problem in the VOICE but SMS FAILS.

Also iphone 4 shows not activated!!!

any help shall be greatly appreciated

Newb

Default Re: Iphone 4 part flash to reliance india sms problem

42 views and no replies... please guys help me out here

Apprentice

Specifically the Sprint 4 (and none of the models) has a hardware bug, when it's manually programmed instead of OTA, it will not populate the MDN field only the MIN and that's why you can only call and not text since texting relies on the MDN too.

It can be corrected with scripts, but for you it's probably best to go with the IphoneCDMATool instead of wasting your time on other solutions.

- - - Updated - - -

Specifically the Sprint 4 (and none of the models) has a hardware bug, when it's manually programmed instead of OTAit will not populate the MDN field only the MIN and that's why you can only call and not text since texting relies on the MDN too.

It can be corrected with scripts, but for you it's probably best to go with the IphoneCDMATool instead of wasting your time on other solutions.

Newb

but when i try to input using 777, (specific for reliance), it first asks for spc which is 000000, then mobile phone number(presumeably MDN) (10 digits), and then Mobile identification number(MIN) (10 digits ), then i guess it shouldnt give me any problem, also, this is the 4 th time i manually programmed, sms worked for the previous times, only this time, it didnt work

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Sacky Wolvie View Post
    but when i try to input using 777, (specific for reliance), it first asks for spc which is 000000, then mobile phone number(presumeably MDN) (10 digits), and then Mobile identification number(MIN) (10 digits ), then i guess it shouldnt give me any problem, also, this is the 4 th time i manually programmed, sms worked for the previous times, only this time, it didnt work
    why is it you have 2 profiles? Sacky Wolvie & Saksh Aventa ? multiple profiles is against forum rules and will get you banned here.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast