Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please refund

Newb

Default Please refund

I opened a thread to get help...why did you close it? If you are not going to help me can you please refund the 75$ I paid you for the iphone binding. I am posting in the right forum, I bought your software for 75$.

Default Re: Please refund

Quote Originally Posted by wirelessplanet View Post
    I opened a thread to get help...why did you close it? If you are not going to help me can you please refund the 75$ I paid you for the iphone binding. I am posting in the right forum, I bought your software for 75$.
    I'm the one that closed the other thread do to your confusing title of "CDMA TOOL not working" and clearly stated such in that thread. It does of course require reading my post for the explanation then there would be no questions of why.
    I'm assuming that it is DFS AKA CDMA Tool. For that reason I'm closing the thread for being posted in the wrong forum, this is after all the iphonecdmatool support forum as noted it is for the support of iphonecdmatool.

If I am incorrect you can PM me, or one of the other staff to reopen it. If I am correct you can start a new thread in the cdma flashing software forum.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Now to get some basic info
    Did you flash it with iphonecdmatool, I now assume so because you wanting refund?
    Does the phone make calls, receive calls, txt, data etc?
    Is the only problem that it says it's not activated?
    What IOS version?

Keep in mind I'm not iphonecdmatool staff, but will attempt to help when possible.

Newb

I have no idea what DFS is. Your tool is called iPhone CDMA Tool. I assumed that iPhone was self explanatory, but I guess it was not. I will be more careful in the future.

It is a sprint iPhone 4 on 6.1.I have flashed the phone. I have followed the USB error correction. It makes and received phone calls. That is it. No 3g not internet, no mms, no sms. It does not ota either as it just ends the call ass soon as I either *228 or *22890. I have followed all manners of PRL, Carrier Install and manual programing to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    I'm the one that closed the other thread do to your confusing title of "CDMA TOOL not working" and clearly stated such in that thread. It does of course require reading my post for the explanation then there would be no questions of why.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Now to get some basic info
    Did you flash it with iphonecdmatool, I now assume so because you wanting refund?
    Does the phone make calls, receive calls, txt, data etc?
    Is the only problem that it says it's not activated?
    What IOS version?

Keep in mind I'm not iphonecdmatool staff, but will attempt to help when possible.

I have no idea what DFS is. Your tool is called iPhone CDMA Tool. I assumed that iPhone was self explanatory, but I guess it was not. I will be more careful in the future.

It is a sprint iPhone 4 on 6.1.I have flashed the phone. I have followed the USB error correction. It makes and received phone calls. That is it. No 3g not internet, no mms, no sms. It does not ota either as it just ends the call ass soon as I either *228 or *22890. I have followed all manners of PRL, Carrier Install and manual programing to no avail.
    I would say at this point, jump on skype and get with a customer service rep Skype Name: IPhoneCDMATool.com that's the quickest way, it's ONE I'm clueless on.

Newb

I have been waiting for over 13 hours for the rep on skype with no response. I have also emailed with no response either. You are the only person who has even tried to help.

If you could let him know to answer my skype I would be eternally grateful.

My skype ID is exshinigami85
    Last edited by wirelessplanet; 02-07-2013 at 02:17 PM.

I have been waiting for over 13 hours for the rep on skype with no response. I have also emailed with no response either. You are the only person who has even tried to help.

If you could let him know to answer my skype I would be eternally grateful.

My skype ID is exshinigami85
    I've passed it on to the owner of iphonecdmatool, hopefully when he frees up he can get you taken care of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast