this guide will provide you with a fully patched commcenter for GSM ip5 on 6.1

the link at the bottom is the already patched commceter file you will need to un-rar it to get the file.
also you will need to press the thanks buttons to see the link

you will need "putty" google for it,also you will need a iphone explorer there are many out there, i will be using i funbox to upload/overwrite the commcenterClassic file to your phone.it has a cli like putty but i do not use it.

so lets get started.

navigate to /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/Support/

you will find your commcenterClassic there. delete and copy the new file there, make sure you only delete commcenterClassic and not any other file,there are several that start with commcenter,but only one that is "commcenterClassic" that is the one the gsm phone uses.

do not turn off your phone after you do this until everything is done or you will need to restore.

now open putty and put your wifi ip address in the "host name/ip address box it will start with (192.168) and click open.
now for name type in root and for pass type in alpine

then simply copy and paste this command into putty

ldid -s /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/Support/CommCenterClassic

and press enter,
then copy and paste this command in putty

chmod 755 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/Support/CommCenterClassic

and press enter.

this will change permissions if needed and
now your commcenter is patched and you can edit or load a custom bundle.

the file below is for this firm only 6.0.1 ( GSM): iPhone3,1_6.0.1_10A523_Restore.ipsw

[hide-thanks]http://www.mediafire.com/?oxwkro95868r707[/hide-thanks]