Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Guide:how to patch 6.1 commcenter on iphone 4s

Ugh okay so it looks like my iPhone is reading a unknown.bundle rather than the cricket one installed is there a terminal command to get the phone to recognize it what I have done is renamed the cricket bundle to unknown still doesn't worked I'm so physed

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

how did you install the cricket bundle?
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Installed via cydia using cydia..............com repo this morning they updated commcenter to allow 6.1 install still no prevail. I also live in kansas city but anyways correct me if im wrong the 4s is a world phone meaning it has cdma and gsm capalbilities mines being orignally sprint would i have to do i sim unlock cause when i install these bundles and comm patches i think my phone searches for gsm networks. I restore over 10 times re jailbroke and what not and no phone is not suffering from hardware damage theres times when my bars come back when i dial out and im able to speak to a sprint rep but my account is not in good standing to activate i just want to connect to cricket. Like i said ive done it on my iphone 4 so this should be a no brainer

- - - Updated - - -

Using cydia . Com
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 02-08-2013 at 10:37 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

the 4s is different than the ip4 is/was.there is a second sig check on the baseband level of the phone,your phone probly failing there.i know nothing about the af repo.
    the new tool is going to be out soon and will full flash your iphone 4s in about 2 min.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Judging since its a tool its going to cost whereas if its an android all youll pay for is esn swap or upgrade. Ima grab a logcat and see if i can debug.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    the 4s is different than the ip4 is/was.there is a second sig check on the baseband level of the phone,your phone probly failing there.i know nothing about the af repo.
    the new tool is going to be out soon and will full flash your iphone 4s in about 2 min.
    okay so heres what i did i have moved the orginal carrier bundle to another location on the phone . Then i created a replacement folder i install the carrier bundle it loads inside there now so the only thing in that folder is 310SPR and the cricket folder now heres the catch i can 228 and it will bring me to activation thats good havent added esn yet when i dial a regular number im able to talk to a rep. These are cricket reps btw now. Only when i dial out or send a message out i get bars no cricket carrier i was suprised to see 3g icon and the o . I will post back up when i add esn but im tryna avoid using a program that charges me cause i have a iphone
    Last edited by Martell Heflin; 02-10-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast