Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default help with basic flash for vzw iphone 4

Hello,
    I have been trying to half flash my vsw Iphone 4 ios 6.0.1 to cricket for the past 2 weeks. I have jail broken it with redsnow,installed the open ssh,installed the correct comcenter,and installed the correct bundle for cricket. No problems doing so. I only want to get it half flashed to use on my current cricket account. I also went through every blog,googled the words every way I can think,still nothing. I went through all the steps, like edit the .plist,false to true,copy paste to the 310vsw file.etc.. To the "T" step by step at least 10 times. I have restored to factory many times over,and over. Does anyone know the "step by step" on which files copy to the right carrier bundle on the ios 6.0.1 The same steps for the ios 5.1.1 does not work. All the carrier bundles,and system files are as they should be. Currently the iphone in the "about section" Carrier- not available,tap it,then it says PRL 45713. If I run it on itunes I get the activate screen for verizon? Yeah,I could just pay for someone else to do it for me,but Im on a mission. I know there is a way to flash it on my own.

Newb

Default Re: Guide: How to patch 6.0.1 commcenter in iphone4

Also,forgot to say. When I use the CDMA tool I downloaded from this site. I connect to the Iphone,and use the tool in demo mode. The Iphone stays in "searching" until I reboot with redsnow. Thanks in advance for any help provided!!

Quote Originally Posted by nmanderson View Post
    Also,forgot to say. When I use the CDMA tool I downloaded from this site. I connect to the Iphone,and use the tool in demo mode. The Iphone stays in "searching" until I reboot with redsnow. Thanks in advance for any help provided!!
    I'm assuming your talking about DFS "cdmatool" you would have downloaded from a file server linked from here we don't host software files of that nature. The demo mode could be the problem, have you tried [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

first off lets stop hijacking this thread and post in the proper section of the forum,this thread is about 6.0.1 commcenter patching.
    having said that what you are trying to do is super simple.
    1 add phone to your cricket account
    2 ota
    3 open beer cuz yer done.

i will move these last couple posts to a more appropriate section later tonight when i get home (if whitey doesn't beat me to it)
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Hi, thanks for the attempt. I had a feeling it would not be that easy. I called the customer service just now. Went through all my account info,and got to the point to where I was to add the phone to my account. I was asked what kind of phone,and I told them it was an android phone as I was told from other threads. I gave the broken english lady my MEID,and she tried 2 times. Then told me that its not a cricket compatable phone. I have a good install of the commcenter patch,a good install of the cricket bundle. Open ssh is there too. I ran the MEID to esn converter correctly,and gave them the MEID in (dec). What am I missing? Really wanna crack open that beer man,,but totally stuck. Any Ideas on how to activate my Iphone 4 running IOS 6.0.1 Jail broken??

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: help with basic flash for vzw iphone 4

sounds like you may be in a aws market or area that cricket does not have coverage.where are you?
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast