Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Blackberry 9300 PRL

I need some help. I want to switch a sprint blackberry 9330 to pageplus. I found the SPC code and made it all zero's. When I use CDMA Workshop to program the PRL, it does not stick. It still is sending me to sprint when i dial 611 and will not program via *228 or *28890

How can I get the PRL to stick to verizon?

Default Re: Blackberry 9300 PRL

Quote Originally Posted by wirelessplanet View Post
    I need some help. I want to switch a sprint blackberry 9330 to pageplus. I found the SPC code and made it all zero's. When I use CDMA Workshop to program the PRL, it does not stick. It still is sending me to sprint when i dial 611 and will not program via *228 or *28890

How can I get the PRL to stick to verizon?
    Couple things come to mind, CDMA WS 2.7 can have this problem. Also a PRL that is to large in size.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Blackberry 9300 PRL

well did you read the prl after you wrote it to see if it stuck? also you must write your sid to get where you wanna go,and make sure you are writing the nam the phone is using,if your writing nam 1 and the phone is using nam 2 its not gonna help you much.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here