Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default Looking for a guide of how to flash Mifi 2200 to verizon prepaid

I want to learn how to flash my Mifi to verizon prepaid and I am willing to pay for your time or tutorial. I did a full flash of a Evo to Boost before, so I know the basic concept of flashing. Thank for reading and have a good day....

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Looking for a guide of how to flash Mifi 2200 to verizon prepaid

please only make one post in the forum about this.it clutters up the forum to have multiple posts that are identical.and it is against forum rules. thank you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I've scoured the internet and can't find any info on this subject, except for Tons of people selling their services to "remotely" flash a MiFi 2200 for you. If anyone can shed some light on this topic, PM me please.

Quote Originally Posted by usafa92 View Post
    I've scoured the internet and can't find any info on this subject, except for Tons of people selling their services to "remotely" flash a MiFi 2200 for you. If anyone can shed some light on this topic, PM me please.
    I'll make it easy. I'll sell you a Mifi 2200 for $205, that includes the first month service then $55/mo after that. For flashing you should be able to use cdma ws 3.6+ or DFS (paid).

www.CheckESNFree.com

It's easier, and cheaper to use it on Boost Mobile (Sprint's 3G Coverage) for $15/mo PAYGO. It's so simple to make one work on Boost since all you have to do is modify the SPC, NAM, and Profile 0 and 1.

You don't have to do any ESN changes on EVDO modems since the ESN is not validated for 3G Data.

Newb

verizon prepaid is way better than boost, with coverage, speed and monthly payment, depend on how you setup payment. you can also flash other mifi, hot spots and data sticks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast