Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Can't add meid/esn to metro's invetory, anyway around this?

Quote Originally Posted by Txdodgerfan View Post
    Apparently nobody uses this forum? Or does nobody have any respect to help answer questions?
    omg,bro let me set you straight.respect? no this is a public forum and most dont have any respect,i see you have 2 posts,that doesn't command alot of respect either,specially when you are barking out gimme orders.

thank the trolls that you dont have what you desire,that developers gotta pay big money for copyrights and atty's to get them done and have long waits for approval as well as spend money on security trying to keep ones work safe.
    the reason i dont answer you is simple it is because i have answered that question more than 100 times and i dont have time or the desire to keep answering the same question over and over.so in the future when you have a question that doesnt get answered why dont you lift a finger and look in the forum cuz ill bet the answer is there already.

we want you to be here dude,but really stop pounding on your chest and demanding service and try to help yourself.
    the new tool will be out soon,thats as far as i will elaborate for now,look for a announcement in the forum in the coming days
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Doing a Search of the forum using "Metro MEID" gives 8 pages of results, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] you'll see the question has been asked and answered many times.

Hang in there and wait or move to a different carrier like cricket.
    There are of course things you could do
    Petition Metro to allow foreign MEID's
    Create the solution
    understand how forums work, while we may have 3,000+ members sign in to this forum daily not all know the answer, care to answer or care to repeat what's been said.

To answer your last questions
    Yes around 100,000+ users use this forum monthly, "respect" I respect all people and I have seen no one dis-respecting you here on this forum.

Newb

While I can understand it would be frustrating to answer the same question many times, maybe there would be a better way to address the issue so that people aren't asking the same question over and over. Maybe a post where you could provide an update on the progress or ETA. I did search and read practically every post on this forum and many others before I posted. The last update I saw was from January and it said the tool would be available at the end of last month. All I was asking for was an update or if it was even still a possibility that something was going to work. Thank you for being respectful and answering the question. I look forward to spending my hard earned money on your tool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12