Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Trying to Flash iphone 4 from sprint to metro pcs

Ok...so I have a iphone 4 duh...so my first issue is when trying to download the prl file from mediafire it wont let me. It keeps downloading and saying I could either pick a program to open the file with or it can search the web with trying to find a program to open it with. I've tried ALL prl files 3026, 3029, and bunch more. NONE and I MEAN NONE are downloading correctly. So that there is my first issue. I believe if I can figure that part out I can go ahead and begin with flashing. Now I don't know exactly what the next step is but I need some help as you can see. My phone was jailbroken with redsnow I believe so if that matters then there ya go if not then cool. Some advice on what to do about this stupid prl file would be nice. Even if you have an alternative place where I can download it would be great.

Default Re: Trying to Flash iphone 4 from sprint to metro pcs

If your downloading the .prl file than that's it you don't need to open it.
    The next step will be to find someone to put your iphone on the Metro system you may find someone on ebay that can still do this but last I heard Metro ceased this service on 12/31/12.
    Good luck!
    Then the flash is the next step, if using iphonecdmatool there is a step by step tutorial posted on their site.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Trying to Flash iphone 4 from sprint to metro pcs

you dont need to open that file.just save it to your desktop.you should be able to locate it in your dowloads folder just click start,then computer,then open dowloads and look for the file.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here