Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newb

Default Re: kyocera rise SPC Code?

I have about 10 kyocera rise and I need a way to get the SPC so I can program them to a local cdma network. Did any one get any break through with this phone.

Newb

Anyone have access too the bootloader? I am rooted and can make backups as well but dangerous too have root & no custom based recovery such as cwm recovery, i dont know what spc codes do to help you guys flashing onto other carriers but neigher Kyocera nor Virgin mobile want too give access too bootloader even though rooting is legal in usa & cant effect service or warrenty they still gotta have some means of control on a supposedly open source operating system they lock down too there carriers when you buy the phone with your cash your money in my book its your phone too me Kyocera & Virgin mobile should be paying me for allowing there branding & names too remain on my phone i only rent the carriers airways just as virgin mobile only rents the towers of sprint that is a majority owned share of japan, just my feelings here, but if any of you have or can unlock bootloader& port cwm based recovery image onto it id love for the info help guide or even tool or procedures used thank you all

Newb

EVERYONE WHOSE STILL TRYIN TO FLASH THIS CHECK OUT MY THREAD!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

To get a MSL code only need go to google market and download Kyocera MSL Code.apk and setup in cellphone and bingo.. you will see the MSl code to acivate diag mode using ##Diag# on keydialer.. regards..

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

that wont work for the virgin mobile one,only the sprint one. the virgin one is missing the phone as modem apk and requires a script to get the com open.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Any news about enabe diag on Virgin mobile kyocera rice?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123