Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: kyocera rise SPC Code?

ok i got one of these yesterday,its......well.........a kyocera..lol.. anyway,i was able to pull the sytem.img from it and from that retrieve all the dial-er codes from the phone,here they are for you guys to play with. the only way so far i am see'n to get port access is thru bluetooth as we can enable it in the build.prop file,which of course requires root,so i will post the root process here also for you guys.the phone comes with a version of logcat built in,but cannot read spc by failing it there,nor can you with the logcat from the market, the the msl file is not ril in this phone, still may be possible to find with logcat but will need the correct keyword to filter,i i saw it in there but now i forget what it was..lol and sec_code is unreadable.any way,here is some stuff to play with.

press thanks buttons to view dialer codes and get root tool
    [hide-thanks]

here is one click root for rise.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

maybe we will need to load the sprint firm on this phone to get at the port,since virgin spc's are so hard to get.[/hide-thanks]
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 01-06-2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: typo
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Still can not get the SPC / MSL code? Also interested in this, I want to connect to Intertelecom Ukraine.

CDMA GURUS Booster

i have one of these to work on but corrupted the build.prop file and seem to have lost the sd backup i had,so if someone could/would post a STOCK build.prop file for me i can get back to work on this phone and its spc.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

I would gladly ship you one of these phones. I have about 30 I need to flash to a local cdma operator.

CDMA GURUS Booster

i have the virgin one,the sprint one is already fully flashed and is simple to do if you have the spc,i did because i sell them,i just dont have access to virgins spc database. but like i said i have one of the vm phones so no need to send me one,i just need the build.prop file out of a virgin one to repair the one i have and i can start working on it again.

Newb

I have a Kyocera Rise from Sprint. If you could read the SPC with this phone, please tell me how to do it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast