Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Sprint iPhone flashed to Cricket

I have a Sprint iPhone 4 I've flashed to Cricket. I've written all of the info to the phone and even changed my number, but I cant make calls/text. The only thing I have is 3G.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Sprint iPhone flashed to Cricket

well no one can help you unless you give some details,what tool did you use,what did you write to the phone,is it on your account,ect,ect.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I used your iPhoneCDMA Tool. It is on my account. I've written all of my info to the phone. The PRL I've written is 35527. I believe that is the wrong PRL. Everything else seems to be fine. Could it be that im in the St. Louis which is an AWS market?
    Last edited by kcist123; 12-24-2012 at 06:19 AM.

CDMA GURUS Booster

if your phone activated (showing carrier logo on top left) you can write your settings to it and all will work,if it is not and it doesnt show,you must ota your phone.now,you cant ota from an aws mrket,unless you put that phone on a account that is in a non aws market,like kansas city for instance.it is the only way.
    35527 is a nationwide prl and will work anywhere,however aws markets have there own prl's like the sprint prefered aws 35568.prl

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

My Cricket logo does show in the top left corner. What should my next step be ? Should I change my PRL to a nationwide PRL ?

CDMA GURUS Booster

why dont you hit us up on skype for live help, our handle on there is IPHONECDMATool.comi will be on there in an hour or so,ty is on there now.
    and please have your login credentials ready you will be asked for them to verify your customer status first. thanks.