Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newb

Metropcs BB Pearl 8130 Flashed to Metropcs, NO WEB/MMS Need Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and want to first say hello. I've searched the web all over for a solution and cannot solve the problem. I'm sure it's an easy fix, but I'm having trouble. Got my BB 8130 flashed to Metropcs and it's working great for text & talk. But my web app is gone and also my mms is not working either.

I've changed my settings in QPST as all the tutorials state. I've tried at least 4 service books from different websites-nothing works. Can someone please help me? I'm a stay at home mom and would really like to be able to send pictures to family/friends and it's really bugging me that I can't get this working.

Thanks for reading and I hope to have this all working again, soon!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: BB Pearl 8130 Flashed to Metropcs, NO WEB/MMS Need Help!

use legacy mode to load service books,if that doesnt get the browser to show up you will need to try the crack utility if still not showing up your only option is to reload it with desktop manager,i would suggest one of the older versions like 4.7
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I've never accessed legacy mode before. If not too much trouble, can you give me some instruction on how to do this? Also, what is the crack utility? I'm using desktop manager 4.5, I also have cdma workshop on my pc, though I've never used it before.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

for the pearl, im going from memory,go to settings/advanced/service books,then from that screen
    Press and hold Alt on the phone Press SBEB for legacy mode,if you are successful phone will tell you. that path may need to be adjusted,i dont see many older berry's any more and i may be wrong.

crack utility is posted in this forum in more than one place or just google for it.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Thanks so much for all your help. I'll give this a try tonight and hopefully all will be good by tomorrow. Keep you posted.

Newb

Ok, last question hopefully...I have the crack utility installed and connected to the phone. I don't want to tinker around and brick my phone. How do I go about getting the browser back using this software? Also, once the browser is back. How do I get everything working again? Sorry for repeating the same questions, but sometimes I can be a smart dummy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast