Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default iphone 4 sprint 5.1.1 help

hi my iphone is already flashed to metro pcs and it is currently active. its on 5.1.1, mms doesn't work, and i get slow internet not 3g. also i only pay $25 dollars for it not $40. if i buy this tool will i be able to just flash it over these settings to fix everything on 6.0. also i wont have to reactivate another phone, then flash the iphone, then reactivate the iphone right? i could just flash it active. sorry if its hard to understand but please reply. thank you.

BANNED

Default Re: iphone 4 sprint 5.1.1 help

Hello,

Is your iPhone Sprint or Verizon?

elisa191

Newb

HI. its a sprint.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by ericgc1101 View Post
    hi my iphone is already flashed to metro pcs and it is currently active. its on 5.1.1, mms doesn't work, and i get slow internet not 3g. also i only pay $25 dollars for it not $40. if i buy this tool will i be able to just flash it over these settings to fix everything on 6.0. also i wont have to reactivate another phone, then flash the iphone, then reactivate the iphone right? i could just flash it active. sorry if its hard to understand but please reply. thank you.
    leave your phone at 5.1.1 if you update you will be tethered,why would you do that,all you will gain really is facetime over 3g instead of wifi only.you must be on the 40 dollar plan
    and you must use a bundle that works for metro on a sprint phone.mine is the only one i have seen that works.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    leave your phone at 5.1.1 if you update you will be tethered,why would you do that,all you will gain really is facetime over 3g instead of wifi only.you must be on the 40 dollar plan
    and you must use a bundle that works for metro on a sprint phone.mine is the only one i have seen that works.
    ok but when i buy your tool and when i flash my phone, everything will work right? i wont need t acivate my phone and then reactivate my iphone. also the 3g is only on the $40 plan?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

3g is not everywhere for metro,many metro users get only 1x,i am not sure about your local,but yes mms,data,t-t will work fine if you write your settings correctly.if you need help use our skype support.but do not go to skype until you purchased a credit because it is the first thing we will ask for is your login to verify that.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast