Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default Remember that "Enable NAM Programming" from the Cricket Bundle? Is it possible to..

Do it manually on iOS 6.x.x? I know there's a guy for resetting the SPC on Sprint phones to 0's, so that got me thinking. Can this be possible, to program those values (be it MIN/MDN) by editing a plist or pri file?

I know of the tools, but sometimes it's fun to try and research these things.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Remember that "Enable NAM Programming" from the Cricket Bundle? Is it possible to

Quote Originally Posted by pigbenis12 View Post
    Do it manually on iOS 6.x.x? I know there's a guy for resetting the SPC on Sprint phones to 0's, so that got me thinking. Can this be possible, to program those values (be it MIN/MDN) by editing a plist or pri file?

I know of the tools, but sometimes it's fun to try and research these things.
    some items can be written into the pri and or plist after the cc patch is applied and with proper increments,but not all values can be changed by simply writing the bundle files,some must be written thru nv and other changes must be written directly into the baseband.if you are using any of my bundles each one of them has manual programming written into them by dialing ##777

btw, yer name cracks me up..lol
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Remember that "Enable NAM Programming" from the Cricket Bundle? Is it possible to

They do? I didn't know that... Must check it out.

PS, they all crack up

Newb

By the way, is the tool updating (patching, rather) the CommCenter file on 6.0.1?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

yes it is.........
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Delicious So far so good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast