Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: nv items, etc

Newb

Default nv items, etc

Hey forum, i was able to successfully flash phones to boost having the physical ***** phone and extracting my AAA/HA keys for both profiles 0 and 1. however, i have purchased the items i need from someobody without the physical phone and received items 465, 466, 1192, and 1194. I was able to have my phone (epic 4g touch) to connect to 3G and an-aaa passes in the ##debug# menu, however i'm still not able to get data. i believe this has to do with the profile 1 ha/aaa keys being unknown. i was told i can get these keys by having the phone activated with boost but i'm at a loss. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Newb

Default Re: nv items, etc

Use qpst and there put your keys in profile one and cero

Newb

if you have correct ha and aaa secrets in profile 0 - just do update profile and profile 1 will be updated over the air to correct values

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by ra3qfb View Post
    if you have correct ha and aaa secrets in profile 0 - just do update profil e and profile 1 will be updated over the air to correct values
    It will not update profile nor ota you have to enter it manual
    Last edited by deseo; 01-03-2013 at 02:02 PM.

What do people do when they have a phone that only has an update phone option?

Is there an apk file or some other way to just update say... profile or say... prl?

Thanks,
    John

BANNED

Hello,

More then likely they are selling you used keys

In other words they are using the original phone and just sold you the same keys.

You can still make these work simply go to M.IP 0 and Uncheck Profile Enabled and then go to Profile 1 and Check Profile Enabled and then set profile 1 to active

Reboot your phone and data will work

The downside to shared NV is that obviously when the original user stops paying their bill your data will stop working and since your sharing data with God only knows how many people it will be slower

Hope this helps